Joy of Satan Contradictions: What the website states VS What the people say in the forums (by ~T)

Let’s bring in some facts here.
These facts can easily be referenced by comparing the Joy of Satan website, and the Joy of Satan forums on Yahoo. The format I will be using for these facts is “What the website states VS What the people say in the forums” Ready? Good.

Post made by admin known as ~T

 

1. Jesus is a fictional character VS They must combat the filthy nazarene (Jesus/Yeshuah) on a daily basis.

2. Satanism is not a reaction to Christianity VS Christianity and Judaism is the primary talking point for recruitment and inspiring emotional outbursts.

3. Spiritual Satanism strongly advocates all learning, knowledge, inquiry and free thought VS Do not learn about anything other than JoS APPROVED methods (which change daily) and do not ask questions that go against JoS doctrine (which change daily) else you’ll be branded a “JEW” (which means only Traitor to the JoS).

4. We work directly with Satan, there are no mediators in spiritual Satan VS Adolf Hitler and the SS are the Harbingers of Satan and through them is the only path to Satan, (Hitler was, in FACT, a Christian, but he is still the mediator of the JoS).

5. Spiritual Satanism is a life loving religion VS except if you’re Jewish, black, Hispanic, atheistic, Polish, Indian (both Native and Hindu), Asian, or if you’ve ever turned your back on the Joy of Satan and anyone within.

6. We are law abiding VS the many threats of death, curses to harm one’s life, calls for the genocide of multiple races, instructions on how to break the laws of your area to practice Satanism, engaging in pedilific behavior, enticing minors, plagiarizing work from numerous authors, violating copyrights on nearly every work upon the website… (Do I really need to continue, or is this proof enough that they are NOT “Law Abiding”? )

7. There are different sects of Satanism VS Spiritual Satanism through the Joy of Satan is the ONLY true Satanism. Theistic, Atheistic Satanisms are lies. ( A bit Dogmatic there).

8. Satan is the Top Leader of the Nordic Gods VS Adolf Hitler is the true Leader and God that must be given praise. (Leader of the “Nordic Gods” is actually Odin, and he is NOTHING like who they are portraying as Satan”)

9. We know Satan/Lucifer as a real being VS Not one mention of Satan/Lucifer within the forums, it’s either Maxine Dietrich, or Adolf Hitler.

I really want to go into a format of “What the JoS says VS What the Facts Say” but I vowed to keep this straightforward.

Do yourself a favor, read through the website and forums with an open and skeptical mind. Question everything, and research EVERYTHING. (Such as “Melek Ta’us” which is another name for Yahweh, it means the “Peacock Angel” and is the Creator of the 7 Holy Angels..) Research the Al-Jilwah, I bet you’ll not find it anywhere other than Joy of Satan pages and those affiliated, that’s because Andrea Herrington WROTE it.. (Do you honestly think that the Ultimate Black Book of the most “powerful Creator God of the Universe” is only going to be 5 “chapters” long and each chapter is a single paragraph long??? Anti-climatic for a Creator God eh?
You do this, and you’ll instantly see them as the bullshit artists they are. They rip off everything and change it to suit their needs. So much for being the Original Religion, there isn’t an original system anywhere.

~T

Advertisements

How to Tell When HoodedCobrastein is Screwing with Your Yahoo! Group Posts: X-eGroups-Edited-By: crocobra2411@…

Mr. Bernstein doesn’t like it when users don’t obey him. He’s a man-child, around 26 years old give or take, and he’s full of rage. Keep in mind, this is a guy that is not only half Jewish, but fucked a Jewish girl whose father is a Rabbi. He’s done everything the Joy of Satan would have his head for. His only outlet is to post rambling hate speeches that he calls “sermons” and to edit user posts when he feels they don’t fly with him.

View the source. This is what you’ll see when hooded_stickyhands screws with user posts to make them look bad. Most Jos members are teenagers, so they don’t even think for a second that anyone would bother to mess with posts. Hoody is also responsible for those “Yahoo! glitches” — those whoospies he claims are Yahoo’s Jew fault for posts not going through. That’s just him sitting there with one hand in his Hanes underwear pocket and the other editing ignorant and naive user posts.

X-eGroups-Edited-By: crocobra2411@…

This is an example of an edited post:

I Have The Truth
Message 10 of 15 , Nov 2, 2016

I wish Joy of Satan accepted jews but you do not. So I am angry that I don’t feel welcomed here…Just can’t stand the Nazism. Also don’t call him ‘S-t-n’. His name is Enki. Satan sounds a bit scary. Enkiism at least accept jews like the CoS and all other organizations. Bye then. I will go join them instead and not this bigoted place.

screen-shot-2017-02-08-at-3-18-43-am

Click “View Source” and you see what he’s done. You won’t see this on regular posts, because he doesn’t edit them. Pretty easy to understand, right? No lies, no mysteries, just plain outright sneaky sabotage by the second rat of JoS.

screen-shot-2017-02-08-at-3-10-22-am

screen-shot-2017-02-08-at-3-21-27-am
Another example of edited content to dupe JoS members into thinking their fellow members have posted things they have not:
screen-shot-2017-02-08-at-3-25-17-amscreen-shot-2017-02-08-at-3-25-48-am
screen-shot-2017-02-08-at-3-26-38-am

171728  Lol, to the JoS, I tried

Expand Messages
  • richardlesterhailsatan11
    Nov 9, 2016
    I created this thoughform by my own drug use and foolishness and now I blame Satan for it.
    I am very weak and a disgusting person, and i have been doing meth. meth caused me psychosis and now after 7 years of being supposedly dedicated, i blame Satan for supposedly sticking a thoughform on me. Been spamming the group for months. I always blame shift to Satan and the gods and I have attacked the JoS without reasons in the past but blaming them for my own weakness and inferiority. I also think I am jewish. What to do?
X-Originating-IP: 209.159.213.14
X-Yahoo-Post-IP: 209.159.213.14
X-Original-Reply-To: richardlesterhailsatan11@…
Subject: Lol, to the JoS, I tried
X-Yahoo-Group-Post: member; u=547182492; y=j0fTdV6uH-l0ZX9m8E9t3MijVOj831oHUG3IQfk_DcwF8dsqocR0yzcNRmO1C73pOvEY
X-Yahoo-Profile: richardlesterhailsatan11
X-eGroups-Edited-By: crocobra2411@…
X-Original-From: richardlesterhailsatan11@…
Reply-To: richardlesterhailsatan11@…
X-Original-Return-Path: richardlesterhailsatan11@…
To: JoyofSatan666@yahoogroups.com
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: groups-system
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: groups-system
X-eGroups-Approved-By: crocobra2411 via web; 09 Nov 2016 14:21:36 -0000
From: richardlesterhailsatan11@…

The only nutcase here is HoodedCobra, or as we like to lovingly call him, hoodedpenileimplant666 or UncircumcisedTrouserSnake999, though we highly doubt the young man-child is unsnipped. He’s snipped for sure, with a last name such as Bernstein and given the area he lived in 7 years ago (Jews, Jews and more Jews).

There are so many examples of this immature child’s little game played upon unsuspecting users in the Yahoo! Groups, but no more. Word is out, and he will now have to edit regular posts, all the posts or no posts in order to try to make himself appear as if this is all a ruse…and folks, it’s not. The truth sucks, doesn’t it, for those in the Joy of Satan, that is. HoodedHalfJewishGardenSnake666 gets off by editing user comments. Fact.

UPDATE: I have to change the sentence above which states “The only nutcase here is HoodedCobra…” because Richard Lester, aka richardlesterhailsatan11 aka “Joy of Satan Testimonial” on YouTube is apparently psychotic, suffering from some serious paranoid delusions and not at all bashful about sharing his paranoia on YouTube. He thinks everyone is a Jew and that he’s got a thoughform stuck on him.
He’s going to have a lot more to worry about than a thought form.
He has stepped in a pile of shit.

170715  To the JoS ministry

Expand Messages
  • richardlesterhailsatan11
    Oct 19, 2016

    I am a nutcase and I have been blaming others for it. I want forgiveness.

X-eGroups-Edited-By: crocobra2411@…
X-Original-From: richardlesterhailsatan11@…
Reply-To: richardlesterhailsatan11@…
X-Original-Return-Path: richardlesterhailsatan11@…
To: JoyofSatan666@yahoogroups.com
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: groups-system
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: groups-system
X-eGroups-Approved-By: crocobra2411 via web; 19 Oct 2016 17:26:56 -0000
From: richardlesterhailsatan11@…

screen-shot-2017-02-08-at-3-35-06-am
screen-shot-2017-02-08-at-3-35-24-am
screen-shot-2017-02-08-at-3-35-42-am

There you go, folks.

You have a snake in the Joy of Satan. Enjoy!144637529899822

This is Richard “My Jesus Christ UFO Testimonials” YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcn17wcIfEDBctRuSirxvEg/videos
He is most likely a teenager, as you will be able to tell from his voice and his behavior. In one video he starts talking, then stops to yell at what sounds like his mom. He flips out on a family member who steps into his room and interrupts his little video-making time and he yells at them, with no respect all. He deserves an ass-whooping, or possibly to get the fuck out of the house and try living on his own! Anyway, let’s move on. Richie NutsUpstairs thinks Exposing the Joy of Satan is “working with the JoS. Yes you didn’t read that wrong, this little deluded kid thinks I would have anything to do with anyone from the JoS in any way, shape or form AND he thinks we have some connection. Laugh and catch your breath.
Anyone who knows the EtJOS knows it began on https://hungariancultistnazis.wordpress.com/ and knows there is no connection or collaboration with that cult of Nazis. We do not collaborate with brainwashed cult members that don’t grasp reality. Richard doesn’t grasp reality either. And neither does HoodedBernstein, not if he needs to edit user posts and still has yet to admit he did indeed sleep with a full-blooded Jew and enjoy it, and her father, a Rabbi, knows about it.
Image

HungARYAN gone Crazy — Joy of Satan

JOY OF SATAN — HungARYAN gone Crazy

Hungaryan gone Crazy JOY of SATAN LMFAO 1 HungARYAN gone Crazy

Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:59 am

fourthreich666

Posts: 26

This is what Jew Victoria Feher/HungARYAN says about HP Don’t, HPS Myla and I. She is a grand liar and troll. This just shows how crazy she is.

____________________________________________________________

Fucking retarted is you, you hysterical psychopath! YES WE WILL TRANSLATE YOUR WEBSITE, I DON’T CARE IF YOU GIVE THE PERMISSION OR NOT. YOU BLOODY IDIOT! ARE YOU TRYING TO PREVENT US FROM SPREADING THE TRUTH??? ARE YOU SOUND OF MIND????

You know, now you are far more worse than Don. He never said that we don’t translate or share the JoS stuff. He was rude and he started to insult me, it is true, but he never said that he does not give the permission us to share his writings!

How can you say that??? You want to stop us to spread the truth!!! A true satanist would never say such a thing!!! SHAME ON YOU!!!!!!!!

HOW THE FUCK DARE YOU??? How dare you accuse me, you ignorant fucker??? I never mistranslate anything like Myla does!!!! NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And how the fuck do you know how much I have done for Satan?? I’m working hard 24/7 for my race, for my nation and for Satan! I’m destroying the jews daily, not only by spiritual warfare but I am fighting with them face to face. I’m open national socialist and exposing the jews everwhere!!!! I’m constantly educating and enlighting people here in Hungary, and I’m not the only one but my satanist friends too. Do not ever accuse me or slander me, you vile psychopath! You are the one who acts like a jewish worm! You have some mental illness or have persecution mania!

And I’m not a he but a she. You couldn’t see my photos except if you have the url of my profile which I sent to Myla. Or if you know my real name. No, I’m not a jew at all. My whole family always refrained from jews. I’m hun-scythian, my ancestors were pure aryan. My surname is very old and has sumerian origin!! EVEN NAZI OFFICERS BEAR THE VARIATION OF MY SURNAME (For example Erich Hampe), YOU FUCKING MORON!

I never called any satanist a jew, I only supposed as I wrote. I never said that I’m 100% sure that he or she is a jew…I only said he/she CAN BE a jew etc.

By the way as I’m not a coward worm who are hiding (I know some satanist MUST HIDE because satanism is illegal in their country, of course they are not cowards at all!!!) here is my FB profile, you can see my photos too:

https://www.facebook.com/170588kng

Now you are acting like a fucking nutjob! I know well that Don made good posts and working hard, I never denied or questioned it. BUT it is also a fact, that he is a rude jerk and mistreating and discriminating other satanists. You can’t deny the truth. It’s not only my opinion or not only my experiences, but many other satanist’s experiences.

Who the fuck want that Satan makes me VIP? lol You are not normal. I never thought that. You say this nonsense because I shared my opinion about two HPs. You are not only evil but very dumb. I also said that my opinion has nothing to do with JoS. Since I fully agree with the writings of the JoS and I fully agree with Maxine, I respect her and I have 100% support for her, that’s why I am sharing continually every writings and articles of JoS to educate people.

But if we are talking about this, we, hungaryans have the utmost connections to Father Satan since we are the ancient aryan tribe amongst the Aryans and our language is the ancient language, not the sanskrit. Educate yourself first instead of accusing me, you stupid moron.

No it was not an opinion about Myla. You can shit yourself. Not only you and I noticed that she isn’t doing anything but mistranslating Maxine’s writings, never writes a sermon etc. but so many other satanist noticed it.

Yes, I will create a blog post about it. Because I have the right to tell my opinion. Freedom of speech.

And yes, you are a coward and very malign. I am totally taken aback on you! I am very disappointed! You make me sick! You are attacking dedicated satanists for no reason. We never harmed you, we never hurt you or did anything wrong to you!

We had respect towards you since we saw you are also working hard to expose the jews and we realized that your websites are great and very necessary! That’s why we told you we would translate your websites and asked your permission, you paranoid idiot! Because Hungary needs more true national socialist writings! Everyone has to know about the truth and everyone has to know what is the real nazism! The jews corrupted and distorted many things here too and we need to expose them and we need to spread the true nazism!

If you speak Hungarian then you can see it is an exact translation:

Schwarze Sonne 666: A zsidó hazugságok leleplezése Hitlerről és az NSDAP-ról

This is my other blog. I started to share the translation of the national socialist writings here too.

If you don’t speak in Hungarian then you should ask someone who does and ask him/her to check my translation. You should do this instead of accusing and slandering me!!!!!!

You cannot stop us to spread the truth!!!! I have the right to enlight the people of Hungary so WE ARE GOING TO TRANSLATE EVERYTHING FROM YOUR SITES BY ANY MEANS!!!

Now, I’m done with you. I don’t want to talk with you anymore! So stop bitching with me, kid!

And don’t ever contact me again!

Just keep up the good work as I said and continue to work for Satan. You can see I won’t slander you or accuse you by saying you are doing nothing. Just doing your job and empowering yourself spiritually instead of abusing and slandering me!

GOODBYE!!!

Re: HungARYAN gone Crazy

 Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:46 am

 High Priestess Myla Limlal

 Posts: 740

 Location: Hölle

 she is ungrateful and causing distractions. http://josministries.prophpbb.com/topic5336.html

 I am not perfect writer, and i do my best w/ translations and has many do not know this , i help w/ JoS portugueses too

 i speak other languages like italian and Portuguese and spanish.

 Hp Don, like i wrote before and i will again, he is nothing like she says he is.

 He knows what he is doing, and he does it because he cares, Not only that, there is many kikes trying to distract and cause problems, so yes he have to be firm sometimes.

 I appreciate him taking his time to write and share the informations, that he knows and learn, and for every post he makes , help everyone a lot.

 Same for every one

 Hps Maxine knows us well , she would not have us on clergy ,if we were what this troller claims us to be.

 I have help a lot members who did dedicated  and thanks for the translations , i cont my best to help others

I am very busy updating the web site and doing more translations, and i plan on writing more once i am done w/ my ascension soon.

 Our clergy wants the best for our members ,even then when they correct them is because they want everyone to be better ,advance , and learn .

 Our intentions is to help , we do our best , we have been very busy too.

 I am very grateful to all clergy and members who are truly loyal to our Gods and dedicated i do appreciate them

dan  i know our clergies do too.

 This is war and we re very busy to even bother what she thinks or claim.

 We ll continue doing what we do.

Regarles s of what may come, and the distractions happens everyy r, we keep fighting.

 thank you all

~*Hail Satan Hail Lilith Hail Azazel Hail Beelzebub Hail Mulciber Hail Thoth Hail Seshat Hail Sorath Hail Hitler and all Gods of Duat *~

Re: HungARYAN gone Crazy

Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:02 pm

Mizuomi

Posts: 5

It was just funny how she writes about not being a coward and showing her fake facebook page  I mean, of course maybe she really is a cat…

Re: HungARYAN gone Crazy

Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:48 pm

VovinPrgel

Posts: 79

Location: Fresh New, All Gentile Caosga!

High Priestess Myla Limlal wrote:

she is ungrateful and causing distractions.

I am not perfect writer, and i do my best w/ translations and has many do not know this , i help w/ JoS Portuguese too

i speak other languages like italian and Portuguese and Spanish.

HP Don, like i wrote before and i will again, he is nothing like she says he is.

He knows what he is doing, and he does it because he cares, Not only that we a lot Kikes trying to distract and cause problems, so yes he have to be firm sometimes. I appreciate him taking his time to write and share the informations, that he knows and learn, and for every post he makes , help everyone a lot. Same for every one

HP Maxine knows us well , she would not have us on clergy ,if we were what this troller claims us to be,

I have help a lot members who did dedicated and thanks for the translations , i cont my best to help others

I am very busy updating the web site and doing more translations, and i plan on writing more once i am done

w/ my ascension soon. Our clergy wants the best for our members ,even then when they correct them is

because they want everyone to be better ,advance , and learn . Our intentions is to help , we do our best ,

we have been very busy too.

I am very grateful to all clergy and members who are truly loyal to our Gods and dedicated i do appreciate them

and i know our clergies do too. This is war and we re very busy to even bother what she thinks or claim.

We ll continue doing what we do. Regardless of what may come, and the distractions happens every yr,

we keep fighting. thank you

Well said HP Myla Limlal!

Personally this HungARYAN sounds like a complete and utter Troll and the fact that

she swears non stop just proves it more, and that she can’t speak/write in a civil manner.

As for her Facebook account, it looks fake but then again I am not an expert on that sort of thing.

Regardless of being angry or not HungARYAN hasn’t got any right whatsoever to attack any HP’s

or members here and there is absolutely no excuse for that!

HAIL SATAN!!! HAIL AVNAS!!! HAIL ALL OF THE GODS OF DUAT / O.R.I.O.N.!!!

HEIL HITLER!!! HAIL THE 4TH REICH!!! 14/88

Wakeup and Learn the Truth. Visit:

http://see_the_truth.webs.com/ and http://www.joyofSatan.org

Re: HungARYAN gone Crazy

Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:05 pm

fourthreich666

Posts: 26

Mizuomi wrote:

It was just funny how she writes about not being a coward and showing her fake facebook page  I mean, of course maybe she really is a cat…

There is a proper term for that, I believe it’s it’s “Catwoman”

Re: HungARYAN gone Crazy

Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:25 pm

SuryaPuttran

Posts: 156

She’s disappointed i guess, not angry. She’s hurt. She’ll heal.

HP Don, is firm, straightforward and he deliver’s his points very intellectually. Maybe she mistaken it with emotions.

I don’t know which part she’s mentioning, but HP Don’s replies points what I need to see in it, from a wider perspective instead of narrow view over a topic.

I realize that SS are facing these tough times understanding each other for we’re limited to express ourselves through words non verbally; typed. I really hope the day will come when we SS can openly have our meetings, international gatherings etc, meet each other, talk face to face and bond.

I’m very afraid of this thing called “race”. It can really invoke intense emotions. Everyone is and should be proud of their origins and roots, yet i don’t know why it arouses anger and intolerance over a dispute concerning “race”. How to balance this out?

I’m going through those articles in “Satanic Library” now. My knowledge is poor concerning what we’re up to here as a family of Satan. Interesting article “National Socialism is not racist”.

We appreciate the clergy’s hard effort in keeping this forum going on. This is the only ground for us to communicate.

I apologize to anyone, whom I might have hurt your feelings by any means.

Thank you,

Hail Satan!

Re: HungARYAN gone Crazy

Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:37 pm

High Priestess Myla Limlal

Posts: 740

Location: Hölle

Regardless if her fb s real or not. If she a gentile , she should not be emailing and calling us names and causing so much problems.

Is unnecessary.

There so excuses for this type of behavior.

If she s dedicated SS she needs to start acting like it. I will not tolerate her behavior, calling our members/clergy names.

VovinPrgel wrote:

High Priestess Myla Limlal wrote:

she is ungrateful and causing distractions.

I am not perfect writer, and i do my best w/ translations and has many do not know this , i help w/ JoS Portuguese too

i speak other languages like italian and Portuguese and Spanish.

HP Don, like i wrote before and i will again, he is nothing like she says he is.

He knows what he is doing, and he does it because he cares, Not only that we a lot Kikes trying to distract and cause problems, so yes he have to be firm sometimes. I appreciate him taking his time to write and share the informations, that he knows and learn, and for every post he makes , help everyone a lot. Same for every one

HP Maxine knows us well , she would not have us on clergy ,if we were what this troller claims us to be,

I have help a lot members who did dedicated and thanks for the translations , i cont my best to help others

I am very busy updating the web site and doing more translations, and i plan on writing more once i am done

w/ my ascension soon. Our clergy wants the best for our members ,even then when they correct them is

because they want everyone to be better ,advance , and learn . Our intentions is to help , we do our best ,

we have been very busy too.

I am very grateful to all clergy and members who are truly loyal to our Gods and dedicated i do appreciate them

and i know our clergies do too. This is war and we re very busy to even bother what she thinks or claim.

We ll continue doing what we do. Regardless of what may come, and the distractions happens every yr,

we keep fighting. thank you

Well said HP Myla Limlal!

Personally this HungARYAN sounds like a complete and utter Troll and the fact that

she swears non stop just proves it more, and that she can’t speak/write in a civil manner.

As for her Facebook account, it looks fake but then again I am not an expert on that sort of thing.

Regardless of being angry or not HungARYAN hasn’t got any right whatsoever to attack any HP’s

or members here and there is absolutely no excuse for that!

~*Hail Satan Hail Lilith Hail Azazel Hail Beelzebub Hail Mulciber Hail Thoth Hail Seshat Hail Sorath Hail Hitler and all Gods of Duat *~

Re: HungARYAN gone Crazy

Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:49 pm

VovinPrgel

Posts: 79

Location: Fresh New, All Gentile Caosga!

SuryaPuttran wrote:

I really hope the day will come when we SS can openly have our meetings, international gatherings etc, meet each other, talk face to face and bond.

I also hope for the day when we can have gatherings and so on as that would be really interesting and I’d

love to be able to meet all of my brothers and sisters face to face rather than just through the Internet.

High Priestess Myla Limlal wrote:

Regardless if her fb s real or not. If she a gentile , she should not be emailing and calling us names and causing so much problems.

Is unnecessary.

I agree fully and that’s why I had said what I had about “No one has the right to attack any HP’s or any other members” as that’s just totally unacceptable and being angry or upset isn’t a valid excuse for such actions in my opinion!

Everyone here should respect each other and should have huge respect for all of the HP’s and be grateful for the HP’s taking their time to help us all and for creating Sermons and so on as they don’t have to but the fact that they do is something that everyone should be proud of and grateful for. Again that’s just my personal opinions and is how I personally feel!

HAIL SATAN!!! HAIL AVNAS!!! HAIL ALL OF THE GODS OF DUAT / O.R.I.O.N.!!!

HEIL HITLER!!! HAIL THE 4TH REICH!!! 14/88

Wakeup and Learn the Truth. Visit:

http://see_the_truth.webs.com/ and http://www.joyofSatan.org

Re: HungARYAN gone Crazy

Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:58 pm

LightAlgur

Posts: 162

Pardon me, but HP Myla does translate. Along with the help of others. The website is being under construction now. Link is my signature.

Joy of Satan | Alegria de Enki | Exposing Christianity |666 Black Sun |Satan’s Library

Re: HungARYAN gone Crazy

Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:01 pm

High Priestess Myla Limlal

Posts: 740

Location: Hölle

Is been updated .

http://alegriadeenki.weebly.com

Yes is true, recently I m getting help also w translations which s helping alot. So more can be done.

I been translating too ,has much i can too.

Gracias .

LightAlgur wrote:

Pardon me, but HP Myla does translate. Along with the help of others. The website is being under construction now. Link is my signature.

~*Hail Satan Hail Lilith Hail Azazel Hail Beelzebub Hail Mulciber Hail Thoth Hail Seshat Hail Sorath Hail Hitler and all Gods of Duat *~

Re: HungARYAN gone Crazy

Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:27 pm

LightAlgur

Posts: 162

Trolls always hate Don because he is the troll slayer. Can’t stand the might of the ban hammer. Don is direct, productive, helpful and informative. I have been active since the yahoo groups . I can’t see any way to hate him.

Neither all the other HPs. Sacrificing their time to help us (members) know more. Others Members help too i give them credit. Creating sermons, articles and translating. Making valuable information reach others who can not understand the English language. Stretching this to a wider audience. This actions spreads the truth. I am very thankful for everyone’s dedication to fight.

This individual that goes by the name HungARYAN is very ungrateful and very sensitive.

Joy of Satan | Alegria de Enki | Exposing Christianity |666 Black Sun |Satan’s Library

Re: HungARYAN gone Crazy

Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:35 pm

High Priestess Myla Limlal

Posts: 740

Location: Hölle

i think so too, thats why i wrote she s very ungrateful, also i think some of this, people who behaves this way, not saying her, but i have come across, types * that they just hate and are jealous.

Hp Don is indeed straight forward and honest , is good thing, he does not tolerate B.S. Most people can’t handle the truth, they live in denial world , lying to themselves, instead fixing the issues, go around trowing tantrums .

This is not first time they go around complaining and nagging about us, we do have to be firm sometimes.

is just too much unnecessary post and immature things they post, also Kikes causing problems.

Some people do not realize being Hp is not a easy thing, there is far more we deal with it .

They think is just online, and translations and sermons. There is so much more then just this things.

~*Hail Satan Hail Lilith Hail Azazel Hail Beelzebub Hail Mulciber Hail Thoth Hail Seshat Hail Sorath Hail Hitler and all Gods of Duat *~

Re: HungARYAN gone Crazy

Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:37 pm

fourthreich666

Posts: 26

This is what Jew Victoria Feher/HungARYAN says about HP Don’t

I meant to say HP Don. I am using autocorrect on my tablet. And it changed it to don’t

Re: HungARYAN gone Crazy

Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:56 pm

VovinPrgel

Posts: 79

Location: Fresh New, All Gentile Caosga!

fourthreich666 wrote:

This is what Jew Victoria Feher/HungARYAN says about HP Don’t

I meant to say HP Don. I am using autocorrect on my tablet. And it changed it to don’t

Don’t worry about it! Autocorrect gets everyone now and then! xDDD

I haven’t ever spoken with HP Don before but I’ve read some of his Sermons and I’ve got to admit that he’s

really cool and definitely gets straight to the point which I personally like as it’s easier to follow and so on.

HAIL SATAN!!! HAIL AVNAS!!! HAIL ALL OF THE GODS OF DUAT / O.R.I.O.N.!!!

HEIL HITLER!!! HAIL THE 4TH REICH!!! 14/88

Wakeup and Learn the Truth. Visit:

http://see_the_truth.webs.com/ and http://www.joyofSatan.org

Re: HungARYAN gone Crazy

Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:15 pm

Nick Nesredna

Posts: 149

VovinPrgel wrote:

fourthreich666 wrote:

This is what Jew Victoria Feher/HungARYAN says about HP Don’t

I meant to say HP Don. I am using autocorrect on my tablet. And it changed it to don’t

Don’t worry about it! Autocorrect gets everyone now and then! xDDD

I haven’t ever spoken with HP Don before but I’ve read some of his Sermons and I’ve got to admit that he’s

really cool and definitely gets straight to the point which I personally like as it’s easier to follow and so on.

Not to mention he is over these boards, what seems to be 24/7, with good advice and pure altruism for everyone in addition to the extensive research and writing. Which seems to be an understatement. Myla too. As I have written before, there is a reason why our High Priests and Priestesses have their titles.

This is just a distraction caused by a major asshat.

I am convinced that the time is coming when those millions of people who condemn us will join our ranks and hail with us what we have created and gained through so much effort: THIS NEW GERMAN REICH

– Adolf Hitler

Re: HungARYAN gone Crazy

Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:29 pm

 Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:29 pm
Posts: 80
Location: Fresh New, All Gentile Caosga!
Nick Nesredna wrote:
I haven’t ever spoken with HP Don before but I’ve read some of his Sermons and I’ve got to admit that he’s really cool and definitely gets straight to the point which I personally like as it’s easier to follow and so on.

Not to mention he is over these boards, what seems to be 24/7, with good advice and pure altruism for everyone in addition to the extensive research and writing. Which seems to be an understatement. Myla too. As I have written before, there is a reason why our High Priests and Priestesses have their titles.

This is just a distraction caused by a major asshat.[/quote]

Again, I agree fully with you Nick.

This HungARYAN has already had way to much attention and I’m guessing -if she’s reading any of this!-
now has an Ego the size of the Grand Canyon due to the fact that there’s an entire threat dedicated to her!

Anyway as I’ve said High Priests and Priestess are totally awesome and deserve everyone’s full respect and support
in and with everything and that also goes for when and if we’re ever able to have actual gathers / international meetings
which I hope, one day that we all can!

HAIL SATAN!!! HAIL AVNAS!!! HAIL ALL OF THE GODS OF DUAT / O.R.I.O.N.!!!
HEIL HITLER!!! HAIL THE 4TH REICH!!! 14/88

Wakeup and Learn the Truth. Visit:
http://see_the_truth.webs.com/ and http://www.joyofSatan.org

 Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:43 pm
Posts: 162
High Priestess Myla Limlal wrote:
Hp Don is indeed straight forward and honest , is good thing, he does not tolerate B.S. Most people can’t handle the truth, they live in denial world , lying to themselves, instead fixing the issues, go around trowing tantrums .
This is not first time they go around complaining and nagging about us, we do have to be firm sometimes.
is just too much unnecessary post and immature things they post

This is very true. I’ll heed this advise HPs Myla.
Everyone makes mistakes every now and then; a SS shouldn’t be shy and hesitate to correct the mistakes and learn from it instead. Its not just about meditation and war, its also the learning and knowing.

Thanks,

 Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:30 am
Posts: 15
I just want to say thank you to Satan for all the HPS. Their writings have helped me heaps, especially Hp Don he helped me realise that I suffered from an inferiority complex that I was totally unaware of. I wanted to get emotional and do say something stupid but I meditated instead and that lead me to understand what he said. It’s so easy to chuck a tantrum because you read something you don’t like but often its the thing you need to hear most.
 Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:32 am
HP Mageson666 Site Admin
Posts: 1169

Fourth Reich I removed the Facebook link for privacy reasons. Please don’t post such information without permission of the individual themselves. Even its best not to do so.Also I have no evidence she is Jewish so I will not make such claims unlike she does to others.I don’t know why hungaryan is so aggravated all the time. She has done some decent work with the other Hungarian members to my understanding. If she could just clam down and settle down. There would be no problems. Despite how hungaryan has behaved I still have some respect for her as member who has done some decent work it seems. But she needs to take a chill pill. It can also be years of vegan dieting its documented to cause psychological problems in people. It makes people emotionally unhinged.

Anyway as for the other comments about myself. I am just some guy who does what I can do. Everyone here is important and I thank you all for your help on the boards and keeping it real in the world to spread the truth to others. I try to be around when I can to make sure the messages go through and people can get the help they need.

 Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:33 am
HP Mageson666 Site Admin
Posts: 1169

HP Don’t troll, it works.

fourthreich666 wrote:
This is what Jew Victoria Feher/HungARYAN says about HP Don’t

I meant to say HP Don. I am using autocorrect on my tablet. And it changed it to don’t

 Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:36 am
HP Mageson666 Site Admin
Posts: 1169

Ethnic, National, pissing contests are as old as time. That’s why we have the World Cup. It can be a fun form of competition.

SuryaPuttran wrote:

I’m very afraid of this thing called “race”. It can really invoke intense emotions. Everyone is and should be proud of their origins and roots, yeti don’t know why it arouses anger and intolerance over a dispute concerning “race”. How to balance this out?I’m going through those articles in “Satanic Library” now. My knowledge is poor concerning what we’re up to here as a family of Satan. Interesting article “National Socialism is not racist”.

We appreciate the clergy’s hard effort in keeping this forum going on. This is the only ground for us to communicate.
I apologize to anyone, whom I might have hurt your feelings by any means.

Thank you,
Hail Satan!

 Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:30 am
Posts: 745
Location: Hölle
LOL she is very aggravated, she called me Bitc*, dumb idiot, wh*re, coward, infiltrator, fool , she says Maxine is gonna kick my As* and Satan .
she s crazy LOL and i was nice to her, i save the emails. Something is not right in her head. i really would help her, if she did not do all this, not sure i can trust her after all she did , she went way too far. I do agree that, she did have some nice work done w/ hungarians ,but still
I will not give her another chance i do not trust her. i do not have a good feeling about this.
~*Hail Satan Hail Lilith Hail Azazel Hail Beelzebub Hail Mulciber Hail Thoth Hail Seshat Hail Sorath Hail Hitler and all Gods of Duat *~
 Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:35 am
Posts: 745
Location: Hölle

LOL

HP Mageson666 wrote:

Ethnic, National, pissing contests are as old as time. That’s why we have the World Cup. It can be a fun form of competition.

SuryaPuttran wrote:

I’m very afraid of this thing called “race”. It can really invoke intense emotions. Everyone is and should be proud of their origins and roots, yeti don’t know why it arouses anger and intolerance over a dispute concerning “race”. How to balance this out?I’m going through those articles in “Satanic Library” now. My knowledge is poor concerning what we’re up to here as a family of Satan. Interesting article “National Socialism is not racist”.

We appreciate the clergy’s hard effort in keeping this forum going on. This is the only ground for us to communicate.
I apologize to anyone, whom I might have hurt your feelings by any means.

Thank you,
Hail Satan!

~*Hail Satan Hail Lilith Hail Azazel Hail Beelzebub Hail Mulciber Hail Thoth Hail Seshat Hail Sorath Hail Hitler and all Gods of Duat *~
 Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:46 am
Posts: 28
HP Mageson666 wrote:

Fourth Reich I removed the Facebook link for privacy reasons. Please don’t post such information without permission of the individual themselves. Even its best not to do so.Also I have no evidence she is Jewish so I will not make such claims unlike she does to others.I don’t know why hungaryan is so aggravated all the time. She has done some decent work with the other Hungarian members to my understanding. If she could just clam down and settle down. There would be no problems. Despite how hungaryan has behaved I still have some respect for her as member who has done some decent work it seems. But she needs to take a chill pill. It can also be years of vegan dieting its documented to cause psychological problems in people. It makes people emotionally unhinged.

Anyway as for the other comments about myself. I am just some guy who does what I can do. Everyone here is important and I thank you all for your help on the boards and keeping it real in the world to spread the truth to others. I try to be around when I can to make sure the messages go through and people can get the help they need.

I understand and I apologise, after being called a “retard” and a “bloody idiot” and much more, the last thing I cared about was her privacy. Bust she did clearly point out on the email sent to me, that she cares not about her privacy, she considers it “cowardly.” I called her a Jew based on her actions.

You are much camler than I expected, she made a book about you calling you a physcopath. I haven’t really seen her do any good to this group but come in, start a fight and tell every other Hungarian member that we hate Hungarians, which is a gigantic fib. She also went on to propagandise all the other Hungarian members to hate you and HPS Myla. In my opinion, she doesn’t deserve a second chance, but thats just my opinion.

She said I am wors than you because I told her to not translate my sites, because I think out of her emotional insanity she will mistranslate in order to make me look bad in front of other Hungarians, and I have a right to say so, because its my site, my material and my effort. I do not mind it being translated, but not by her. Because she clearly says that I am a retard who does not deserve to be a Satanist, yet she goes on to say ” continue to work for Satan”

Yes I will admit I said hurtful things to HPS Myla, but I did clear that up with her and what I said about her was stupid. So when I told she what I said was wrong, she said “I’m going to be blunt” and then she decided to insult me. So I told her I could also be blunt and that is when she had her nervous breakdown.

She also went on to say in another email that you have taken up the Job as a HP for ego. She said it means nothing to be a HP.

But I do know what it means, I know the amout of time, effort and hardwork that goes into it and I know its more than just a title and I know how much HPs like you and HPS Maxine, HP Hooded Cobra as I have worked with them all summer long. It is amlost like a belt you earned due to the hundred of hours you have put into the groups and everything you have done. Yet she thinks that Satan has given her some VIP membership which puts her ontop of everything and gives her a devine right to decide who is a HP and who isn’t. Unlike her, the majority of us in the groups salute your work and are loyal to you and the rest of the clergy, not some phyco blabbermouth.

 Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:53 am
HP Mageson666 Site Admin
Posts: 1169

Youwhere smart to do such.

fourthreich666 wrote:

She said I amwors than you because I told her to not translate my sites, because I think out of her emotionalinsanity she willmistranslate in order to make me look bad in front of other Hungarians, and I have a right to say so, becauseits my site, my material and my effort. I do not mind it being translated, but not by her. Because she clearly says that I am a retard who does not deserve to be a Satanist, yet she goes on to say ” continue to work for Satan”

 Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:53 am
Posts: 745
Location: Hölle
i agree with you , bro don’t worry we are good 🙂  it was all big misunderstanding and i know your intentions are good
thank you
i am also picky w/ who ,i been letting help w/ the translations .
I do understand who some people think this is all about title. I really do not see this way.
They think is so easy. If they were in my shoes theywould gave uplong time ago…
fourthreich666 wrote:
HP Mageson666 wrote:

Fourth Reich I removed the Facebook link for privacy reasons. Please don’t post such information without permission of the individual themselves. Even its best not to do so.Also I have no evidence she is Jewish so I will not make such claims unlike she does to others.I don’t know why hungaryan is so aggravated all the time. She has done some decent work with the other Hungarian members to my understanding. If she could just clam down and settle down. There would be no problems. Despite how hungaryan has behaved I still have some respect for her as member who has done some decent work it seems. But she needs to take a chill pill. It can also be years of vegan dieting its documented to cause psychological problems in people. It makes people emotionally unhinged.

Anyway as for the other comments about myself. I am just some guy who does what I can do. Everyone here is important and I thank you all for your help on the boards and keeping it real in the world to spread the truth to others. I try to be around when I can to make sure the messages go through and people can get the help they need.

I understand and I apologise, after being called a “retard” and a “bloody idiot” and much more, the last thing I cared about was her privacy. Bust she did clearly point out on the email sent to me, that she cares not about her privacy, she considers it “cowardly.” I called her a Jew based on her actions.

You are much camler than I expected, she made a book about you calling you a physcopath. I haven’t really seen her do any good to this group but come in, start a fight and tell every other Hungarian member that we hate Hungarians, which is a gigantic fib. She also went on to propagandise all the other Hungarian members to hate you and HPS Myla. In my opinion, she doesn’t deserve a second chance, but thats just my opinion.

She said I am wors than you because I told her to not translate my sites, because I think out of her emotional insanity she will mistranslate in order to make me look bad in front of other Hungarians, and I have a right to say so, because its my site, my material and my effort. I do not mind it being translated, but not by her. Because she clearly says that I am a retard who does not deserve to be a Satanist, yet she goes on to say ” continue to work for Satan”

Yes I will admit I said hurtful things to HPS Myla, but I did clear that up with her and what I said about her was stupid. So when I told she what I said was wrong, she said “I’m going to be blunt” and then she decided to insult me. So I told her I could also be blunt and that is when she had her nervous breakdown.

She also went on to say in another email that you have taken up the Job as a HP for ego. She said it means nothing to be a HP.

But I do know what it means, I know the amout of time, effort and hardwork that goes into it and I know its more than just a title and I know how much HPs like you and HPS Maxine, HP Hooded Cobra as I have worked with them all summer long. It is amlost like a belt you earned due to the hundred of hours you have put into the groups and everything you have done. Yet she thinks that Satan has given her some VIP membership which puts her ontop of everything and gives her a devine right to decide who is a HP and who isn’t. Unlike her, the majority of us in the groups salute your work and are loyal to you and the rest of the clergy, not some phyco blabbermouth.

~*Hail Satan Hail Lilith Hail Azazel Hail Beelzebub Hail Mulciber Hail Thoth Hail Seshat Hail Sorath Hail Hitler and all Gods of Duat *~
 Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:58 am
HP Mageson666 Site Admin
Posts: 1169
fourthreich666 wrote:
You are much calmer than I expected..
 Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:59 am
Posts: 10
I live in Hungary, I know her (Victoria)
Unfortunately I do not speak English, so I use the Google translator. She actually Jewish, infiltration, and a troll.
The Hungarian community had many Satanists who have a problem with her.
She is very, very sick and psychotic, schizophrenic and necrophilia.
HungARYAN psychopath, narcissist, personality disorders, cyberbully, grand TROLL. Christian born, mixed race DNA of many races including Jews.

HungARYAN psychopath, pedophilia urges, sexually deviant fetishes acted out, narcissist, personality disorders, cyberbully, grand TROLL. Christian born, mixed race DNA of many races including Jews.

Veronika Victoria calls you a whore behind your back Myla Limlal

Truth on Victoria Veronika Hompo HungARYAN psychopath cyberbully 1

Kissyou Hungarian user JoS calls out fraud Satatist HOMPO Child KILLER2014-08-30_4.29.32 AM 2014-08-30_4.21.35 AM 2014-08-28_5.11.39 PM

 

Victoria Veronika Hompo Mental Institution Psycho fraud

Image

HP Mageson666 Gets Suckered Again.

HungARYAN likes Jesus First instinct is always right

HungARYAN (Victoria Feher and/or Veronika Hompo, whichever you want to call her, real name, Veronika Hompo) stalking Donnie Danko aka Mageson666  on JOS for info and pics to then do curses to destroy him spiritually and in her mind, physically. Death is her most wanted desire since she left her Christian family.

HungARYAN (Victoria Feher and/or Veronika Hompo, whichever you want to call her, real name, Veronika Hompo) stalking Donnie Danko aka Mageson666 on JOS for info and pics to then do curses to destroy him spiritually and in her mind, physically. Death is her most wanted desire since she left her Christian family.

Some thoughts about Algol

Donnie Danko proves to the global community just how naive he is.
This “retard” as Veronika/Victoria/HungARYAN calls him has fallen for her ruse. His turn will come. When she turns on him publicly instead of just cowardly doing it within her own secret hidden blathering area of the internet, HP Mageson666 Donnieboy Danko will do as she has and is doing to others. VovnPrgel do not think you are safe from her wrath either, kid, she mentioned you too. All the evidence you could ever want is at your fingertips, suckers.

HPS Maxine informed me on this thread her statement was thus:

“ALGOL IS ROTTEN! And YES, people who invoke this energy can and do go insane.”

As if she isn’t already insane. This sum-human freakshow has been playing all sides since she got access to the internet. Proof is readily available of instability and consistent use of manipulation and trickery to gain people’s trust. It’s who she is. A fraud; a master sociopath, lying through her rotten teeth with a smile on her hideous face as she knows she is getting off on pulling the wool over your eyes. Your time is coming HP’s of JoS and clergy members. She will lose it and her aliases will post to back her up in her madness when she attacks. She’s been Christian, Pagan, many religions an admitted lonely outcasted lower class in her country, diagnosed as a dangerous person due to mental defect. Refused treatment, she seeks out scenarios she can play a role in for months to years until she is comfortable enough to launch her attack to those unsuspecting, trusting people she has pre-chosen to stalk and harass relentlessly. Enjoy the ride, HP Mageson. You’ve been played.
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Now your fine…..Why is that.
Why is that? You only see what you want to see. She is not fine. She is a sociopath.
HP Mageson666 you went with your first instincts about this HungARYAN in HungARYAN GONE CRAZY. You knew then she had untreated mental illness. To deny it now due to fearing who the facts come from is to deny your own gut instinct from the very start. Nothing has changed at all except that those she cursed and looked secretly to find personal information on have now fell for her pathological game and taken her as a friend. She has asked many for photographs of you to use in rituals. Denial is weakness.
Post Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:13 pm

Posts: 60

I don’t know if someone ever mentioned it or talked about it…
I have always been strongly connected to Algol as my Sun exactly conjuncts with Algol in Taurus. I just read some very interesting things about this topic and I had a little “discovery” which I would like to share. And I also would like to put an end to some irrational fears.Everyone knows this fixed star, Algol, the “Head of Medusa”.
Maybe many of you have also conjunctions or other aspects to this star.
Usually people fear Algol and are worried about it. We know Algol is being portrayed as the most destructive and dangerous star. It is of the nature of Saturn and Jupiter. Astrologers say it causes misfortune, violence, decapitation, hanging, electrocution, extreme sickness, mob violence, murder, terror, and gives a dogged and violent nature that causes death to the native or othersetc. The list of the negative and horrific things is endless.
BUTis it really true or is it true in everycases?See the mythology first.
Algol represents the head of the Gorgon Medusa who was slain by Perseus. Medusa, who was the only mortal one of the three Gorgon sisters, was originally a beautiful temple virgin but her hair was changed into hissing serpents by Pallas Athene because of in consequence of her having become by Neptune the mother of Chrysaor and Pegasus in one of Pallas Athene’s temples.Perseus was the son of Zeus.
According to the myth Zeus visited Danae in the form of a shower of gold and got her pregnant with Perseus.
As a youngman Perseus undertook a mission to kill the Medusa. He was furnished with the sword, cap and wings of Mercury and the shield of Pallas Athene. He killed the Medusa by cutting off her head and afterwards killed the sea monster Cetus and then rescued and married AndromedaBut Perseus could have died in his quest to kill the “evil”Medusa but with divine help he triumphed and cut Medusa’s head off and recruited new helpers and later on with the help of Medusa’s head, he was victorious over his other enemies. One look into Medusa’s eyes would turn anyone into stone and there were snakes on her head instead of hair – Perseus taking advantage of these powers held Medusa’s head in his hand and defeated his enemies.As we know most of these myths are spiritual allegories.
And here comes the point: What does Algol represent in fact?Algol is also called the “Evil Star”. The Arabians called it Ra’s al Ghul.The jews called Algol as Rosh ha Satan, Satan’s head! And Algol was also called Lilith.
Why did they call it “Satan’s head”?Medusa is in fact, the most powerful helping weapon if we hold this energy in our hands, and is present in Algol.
According to the primordial traditions the power of Algol is Mother Nature, the Kundalini energy!
If we look at Medusa’s picture, we can see that her head is surrounded by snakes.ImageImageThe snake represents Kundalini and also it is an ancient symbol of healing, initiation and rebirth.
Such as the Ophiuchus, the “serpent-bearer”, constellation which is in connection with the Milky Way.
The serpents in Medusa’s hair connect her to the Ophiuchus constellation also known as the “medicine man”.
The word “medicine” comes from the same root as Medusa, the name of the sorceress Medea also comes from this root.
The “blood” from Medusa’s left side was poisonous and the right side was used to heal.The other name of Algol is “Demon Star”. The Arab word for alcohol means “the Demon”. Alcohol comes from the word Algol.
The other word for alcohol is spirit. Another term for alcohol is Latin “aqua vitae” meaning “water life”…
We already know what these words mean and made the connections.We also shouldn’t forget the fact that Algol is the second brightest star (Beta star) of the Perseus Constellation.
Algol is a star which gives out light. Some astrologers say that every celestial sign which gives out light or in other words transmits light helps us.
“It is time to redefine those light giving starts which are labelled as bad and evil just like Algol which manifests the basic natural feminine energies. The negative labelling of Algol suppresses energies and desires only to create and magnify fear.”Murder is a common concept associated with Algol.
In a spiritual sense murder means the transformation of the inner energies and their elevation to a higher level (as death is not the end, only taking off the body-clothes when the soul enters a higher dimension).
Algol is in opposition with Scorpion which also represents passing away, transformation…

Algol is the face of the feminine most feared for her raw passion and power.
“She is the kundalini energy… the power of the feminine or the potential power of Mother Nature, not to be called evil for being strong.” Algol carries the collective rage for the suppression and repression of this power.

The jews FEAR the female energy. That’s why they also smeared Algol. You can see many of the astrologers – most of them
are jews – even connect the effects of Algol to the holohoax and tries to emphasize their lie.
Many jewish astrologer and other idiot chrisitans depict the Algol as the star of mass murderes and serial killers and they love bringing the nazis as examples.

Yes, many of the nazis had conjunctions, oppositions, trigons to Algol.
For example, Mars was in conjunction to Algol in Borman’s chart.
Saddam had his Mercury conjuncted to Algol.
General George Patton’s Neptune conjuncted to Algol.
And if everything is true Hitler has his Vertex point on Algol!

The jews also corrupted and perverted the meaning of the Black Moon point, today it’s commonly known as “Lilith” in the chart. And they did the almost same with the meaning of Aldebaran too.

In the ancient vedic astrology Algol and Aldebaran (and also Rigel and Antares) are the most powerful stars. If someone has the Sun, Moon or Asc in conjunction with these stars it can mean great wealth, power, leadership and other benefical things.
Besides my Sun-Algol conjunction I also feel strong relation to Rohini (Aldebaran and their neighboor stars) which is my Nakshatra according to my vedic chart. My Gemini Moon conjuncts with Aldebaran. And I also have my Part of
Fortune on the Rigel.

On the negative influences of Algol…
Algol is double star. And it’s true that Algol is related to the pain too. The medical term “Algology” means the study of pain. If it’s badly aspected and is in 8th house for example then it can cause dangerous situations, accidents, troubles, difficultiesSome astrologer thinks Algol can bring the ability to rise above all the terror.
The ability to handle anything. This star puts itself in these situations, whether it’s purposefully or subconsciously attracting the situations to them. Those with strong Algol influences in their natal chart are usually well suited to handle these difficulties.

Algol people can be great warriors and leaders. Who do not fear death, pain, rejection, and are willing to go through torture, to reach a specified goal.
I’m sure many of you, sisters and brothers here have Algol in their chatrs someway. If you have, don’t be afraid of it,
even if it’s in your 8th house. But always check the actual transits to Algol too.

Image

Post Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:38 am
Posts: 43
Location: NGC 1316, Fornax cluster

Caput algol is one of the most negative and destructive stars in the sky, it should never be invoked.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent agick.html

“It is very important to know the nature of the star/s you intend to invoke energy from, as some stars such as Polaris and Caput Algol are extremely destructive and people who have invoked these energies have gone insane.” high priestess Maxine Dietrich.

Sieg Heil Father Satan! “A true warrior never gives up,”- High Priestess Myla Limlal
Image

Post Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:41 am

Posts: 60

If you research more you can see the jews always smear Algol claiming it is the star of the mass murderers and they connenct it to the nazis in the negative way.

HP Maxine did it well to share those informations about Algol then. But it was years ago.
I also beleived that Algol is negative and destructive then as many people believed it.

What I proved in my post you can also check it yourself.

If you read my post you can see I also said that the influences of Algol can be negative if it is badly aspected.

Hitler, Borman, our General Patton, Saddam and other great leaders and important people had Algol conjunctions or other aspects to Algol.

And if you do some deeper research you will see why did the primordial tradition connect Algol to the kundalini.

Although the jews also called Algol The Head of Satan but they represented it in a negative way.
Thats why they hate Algol and even claimed that the phony holocost also happened because of Algol.

Yoy doesn’t speak hungarian and paleohungarian (sumerian). So you don’t know that the word Algol really means demon as in other languages. Anyone can realize the Algol-Alcohol-Spirit-Demon words’ connections…
Gol comes from gul, gul or gyul means somthing which gives light.
So Algol was considered positive in the hunscythian traditions too.

Seems you also didn’t read or don’t understand the mythology of Algol. The spiritual allegory behind it.

By the way it doesn’t matter if we did not know something well or didn’t know about a fact if we realize the truth later.

I have well aspected connection to Algol and I feel its power from birth. When I reached that level to be able to invoke the energy of stars I started to invoke the energy of Algol and especially from that moment I have very good experiences and feel myself so powerful.

Do you remember when we believed that Venus belongs to the heart chakra? Or when we thought the solar chakra is also pointed up?
After Maxine realized the truth about it she corrected it.
It is good and I am so thankful too her and her hard work.

As Father Satan says too we always need to learn and get more knowledge and review our present knowledge too.

Image

Post Sun Mar 08, 2015 6:23 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin
Posts: 1802

Algol is considered a destructive star by many cultures from the Greeks to the Chinese.

HungARYAN wrote:

If you research more you can see the jews always smear Algol claiming it is the star of the mass murderers and they connenct it to the nazis in the negative way.

HP Maxine did it well to share those informations about Algol then. But it was years ago.
I also beleived that Algol is negative and destructive then as many people believed it.

What I proved in my post you can also check it yourself.

If you read my post you can see I also said that the influences of Algol can be negative if it is badly aspected.

Hitler, Borman, our General Patton, Saddam and other great leaders and important people had Algol conjunctions or other aspects to Algol.

And if you do some deeper research you will see why did the primordial tradition connect Algol to the kundalini.

Although the jews also called Algol The Head of Satan but they represented it in a negative way.
Thats why they hate Algol and even claimed that the phony holocost also happened because of Algol.

Yoy doesn’t speak hungarian and paleohungarian (sumerian). So you don’t know that the word Algol really means demon as in other languages. Anyone can realize the Algol-Alcohol-Spirit-Demon words’ connections…
Gol comes from gul, gul or gyul means somthing which gives light.
So Algol was considered positive in the hunscythian traditions too.

Seems you also didn’t read or don’t understand the mythology of Algol. The spiritual allegory behind it.

By the way it doesn’t matter if we did not know something well or didn’t know about a fact if we realize the truth later.

I have well aspected connection to Algol and I feel its power from birth. When I reached that level to be able to invoke the energy of stars I started to invoke the energy of Algol and especially from that moment I have very good experiences and feel myself so powerful.

Do you remember when we believed that Venus belongs to the heart chakra? Or when we thought the solar chakra is also pointed up?
After Maxine realized the truth about it she corrected it.
It is good and I am so thankful too her and her hard work.

As Father Satan says too we always need to learn and get more knowledge and review our present knowledge too.

Image

Post Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:52 am

Posts: 60

Yes, I also said it can have a destructive side too as it is a binary star.
I also found older writings which claims horrible things about Algol.
But many things were corrupted in the old traditions in the past by the jews as we know it…
The mythology of Algol has been misrepresented for long time as other allegories.
There are still some Vedic astrologers too who also says Algol can be benefical and brings power, wealth, moneyThe connection between Algol and kundalini is blatant I think.
The spiritual alegory behind the story, the star’s names…
And it is also true that the kike astrologersconnenct it to theholocost and the WW II. An astrologer even called it the star of nazis – in a negative sense.I don’t say that everyone needs to start invoke the energy of Algol. Of course one shouldnt do it if Algol is in his 8th house and badly aspected.
I just experienced the positive influences of it.
And it may sounds weird but I didn’t invoke energy of other stars directly before.
Of course it is my experienceand experiment too. :)I try to find more proofs about it. My post partly based on a hungarian astrologer’s thoughts.
Now I am searching an old books written by Lajos Barta too.
And I also will observe other charts of leaders, important peopleThanks for approving my posts.
Image

Post Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:09 pm
Posts: 168
How long ago have you invoked the star’s energy?

Post Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:16 am
Posts: 43
Location: NGC 1316, Fornax cluster
One of the jews who drove me insane while I was on drugs, an infiltraitor, someone who helped with it, was a compulsive liar and gave me direction to,” invoke the energy of caput algol mixed with the sun,” I see this as none other than an intent to get me to destroy myself, and in this case I prefer to defer to HPS Maxine’s judgment.
Sieg Heil Father Satan! “A true warrior never gives up,”- High Priestess Myla Limlal
Image

Post Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:26 pm
Posts: 43
Location: NGC 1316, Fornax cluster
*an attempt, not an intent
Sieg Heil Father Satan! “A true warrior never gives up,”- High Priestess Myla Limlal
Image

Post Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:09 am
HP Mageson666 Site Admin
Posts: 1802

HPS Maxine informed me on this thread her statement was thus:

“ALGOL IS ROTTEN! And YES, people who invoke this energy can and do go insane.”

I am trained to look for mental illness in people as part of the career I was trained in. Please consider this seriously Hungaryan, I mean no disrespect as you are a member in high standing. But there was a time when I seriously believed you where mentality ill. Now your fine…..Why is that. Well your telling me your invoking this Algol energy which makes people become mentally unstable if not outright insane. So you should consider not messing with its energy anymore its unwholesome in its effects.

I am telling you this because I care about you and everyone else’s well being here. Stay away from messing with this Agol.

Image

Post Wed Mar 11, 2015 3:12 pm

Posts: 60

I tried few times to invoke it and I felt it powerful.
But if you are really sure then I will stop it then. Thanks.You believed I have such problems? lol The same here.
Just kidding.If someone has a bad temper it doesn’t mean she is mentally ill. And also if someone has a rude attitude he is not mentally illBut I have to say something. What you wrote about it here is a bit harmful to me now. Because of a jewish stalker who abuses me and other satanists. She IS really mentally ill and a psychopath as her own sister also confirmed it to me few days ago. But anyone can see it.
WhateverWhat was weird to me is that why the jews hate Algol so much…
And it is really true that those people had Algol conjuncts in their charts…
The mythology is intersting and the names of the star. Head of the Devil…
Then what does the story mean in fact behind the Algol?
And what does the names of Algol mean?I will continue to reasearch about it but then I will stop the invoking then.
Thanks if you were worried about me. :)
Image

Post Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:28 am
Posts: 43
Location: NGC 1316, Fornax cluster
HungARYAN wrote:
But I have to say something. What you wrote about it here is a bit harmful to me now. Because of a jewish stalker who abuses me and other satanists. She IS really mentally ill and a psychopath as her own sister also confirmed it to me few days ago. But anyone can see it.
WhateverWhat was weird to me is that why the jews hate Algol so much…
And it is really true that those people had Algol conjuncts in their charts…
The mythology is intersting and the names of the star. Head of the Devil…
Then what does the story mean in fact behind the Algol?
And what does the names of Algol mean?

I sincerely doubt this jew is mentally ill, rather, that she is simply a highly intelligent and calculating, an enemy magician. I did not recognize the jews around me for what they were for years. and when the time came, I finally saw, however hard it was to accept at first, that every single person with a crooked nose , was psychic, was a kike magician. Their numbers are much more than you might think. why don’t you put some of algol’s energy into her sixth chakra? or at least cut her, and her kike sister out of your life completely, as with all jews. treat jews like unwanted spirits, greys, enemy attacks, etc– tune the out of your life like they don’t even exist.

Sieg Heil Father Satan! “A true warrior never gives up,”- High Priestess Myla Limlal
Image

Post Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:08 pm
HP Mageson666Site Admin
Posts: 1802

Maybe jews hate Agol because it fucks them over.

Your not mentally ill don’t worry about it. Your also a member in high standing and good worker for the cause. Which is why the kikes are trying to harass you. But don’t tie into Agol anymore it makes people go off the deep end.

HungARYAN wrote:
I tried few times to invoke it and I felt it powerful.
But if you are really sure then I will stop it then. Thanks.You believed I have such problems? lol The same here.
Just kidding.If someone has a bad temper it doesn’t mean she is mentally ill. And also if someone has a rude attitude he is not mentally illBut I have to say something. What you wrote about it here is a bit harmful to me now. Because of a jewish stalker who abuses me and other satanists. She IS really mentally ill and a psychopath as her own sister also confirmed it to me few days ago. But anyone can see it.
WhateverWhat was weird to me is that why the jews hate Algol so much…
And it is really true that those people had Algol conjuncts in their charts…
The mythology is intersting and the names of the star. Head of the Devil…
Then what does the story mean in fact behind the Algol?
And what does the names of Algol mean?I will continue to reasearch about it but then I will stop the invoking then.
Thanks if you were worried about me. :)
Image

Yoy doesn’t speak hungarian and paleohungarian (sumerian). So you don’t know that the word Algol really means demon as in other languages. Anyone can realize the Algol-Alcohol-Spirit-Demon words’ connections…
Gol comes from gul, gul or gyul means somthing which gives light.
So Algol was considered positive in the hunscythian traditions too.

Seems you also didn’t read or don’t understand the mythology of Algol. The spiritual allegory behind it.”

Basically that’s where she says “You are a stupid dumb retard, Donnie, because you’re not Hun-Scythian like me in my paranoid schizo world (ANYONE can realizeSeems YOU didn’t read OR UNDERSTAND) and my multiple alias Hungarians on Joy of Satan that all of you believe are real people that joined up, LMAO I’m laughing at all of you while I go behind all your backs with my fake usernames, chatting to myself on Google+ with my stock photo pics and such 😀

“HP Maxine did it well to share those informations about Algol then. But it was years ago.”

 

Missed the jab at Maxine, did you all?

See it? First sentence ends with THEN. Second sentence says it’s old news, out of date, Maxine is old and HungARYAN has given all of you the real ‘informations’, if you look closely, she is very busy attacking Satanists who are in higher positions than her around the globe, who’ve been Satanists for many years longer.

She pulled the wool over tight with JoS and she knows it. She didn’t with other Satanists. She was outed within weeks.The Hungarian with insane temper tantrums and no respect for others.

JoS Exposed by Many Satanists Worldwide. Nazism, Hate. Period.

Published on Feb 23, 2014
The JoS ensnares children and brainwashes them into becoming nazis. The screenshot at the end was taken from my iPad and was a post under the thread, “The True Beauty of National Socialism and Spiritual Satanism”

http://joyofsatanexposed.webs.com/

Exposing Joy Of Satan Ministries

Exposing the fraud and Hate of JoS

What HP Maxine Doesn’t Want you to see

This site is designed to help expose the myths and facts about the Joy Of Satan Ministries. This rogue group, proclaiming to be a Satanist movement, is in reality a front for the American Neo Nazi movement, and has a little to do with Satanism as Star Wars has to do with Hindu.

This group, founded by Andrea Herrington AKA Maxine Deitrich, espouses some wild theories, based on plagarism and misinformation, and uses Satanism to inspire angry people, mostly teens, into Nazi-ism and tries to inspire a full on war against Christians and Jews.

The Violent undertones of this rhetoric are seen throughout her writings, and the entire group is an affront to Satanism as a whole. With Missing clergy, threats and violent propaganda, a Nazi christian husband and plagarism and fraud charges as just a few of its problems, one wonders why no one has done this sooner.

Who Are We? (Who is Behind Exposing Joy Of Satan Ministries)

Many people fear speaking out against Maxine, but not me. I am Tha Dark Sandman, owner and admin of http://www.sanctuaryofsatan.org/

I have dealt with MANY former JoS members and felt it was about time someone had to speak out about this group.

I have witnessed their shunning of kids searching for answers. Openly telling others to commit suicide. Threatening violence towards people, both public and not public figures and of course, using severe racial slurs against Jewish, african and other minorities. All the while claiming to be of a religion based on Zachariah Sitchkin’s work, who himself was a christian.

I do not fear their wrath, and I make no apologies for this site.

If you want to waste your time threatening me, calling me names and so on, send your hate mail to Sweeperdw@hotmail.com

If you want to discuss openly Satanism, go to the forum, http://sanctuaryofsatan.org or the website http://sanctuaryofsatan.webs.com

Trolls and haters will be banned from those sites, so if you wanna troll, troll my email.

FRIDAY, JANUARY 23, 2009

The Joy of Nazism

Yes, that’s correct, my first blog entry will be focused on the alien-worshipping Scientologist cult known as the Joy of Satan. The Joy of Satan is an anti-Semitic group that believes in several different, and quite interesting, claims. To start off, they believe that Satan and “Demons” are all E.T’s. The creation story is as follows:

**NOTE: THIS IS WHAT ACTUAL JOY OF SATAN MEMBERS BELIEVE**
A group of aliens lived on a planet that had an atmosphere than ran off of gold. This group of aliens genetically engineered drones known as humans to harvest gold for their atmosphere. Upon gathering enough gold, most of the aliens wanted the humans destroyed. However, one rebel alien (Satan) and his friends (known as Demons) wanted to save humans and make them as the gods that they were. The large majority of aliens did not like this idea, and a war was fought between Satan and (supposedly, some sources may vary on this claim) other aliens known as Nordics, which are very similar looking to humans. There are other types of aliens according to this group, there are Grays (your stereotypical alien), Reptillians (some kind of reptile like creature) and various other aliens. Satan lost this battle but saved humanity.

The evil Aliens did not like this and are doing everything they can in their power to destroy humanity, which is being defended by Satan & his Demons. According to the Joy of Satan, Jews are decendants of reptillians, which explains their stereotypical features. [At this point, you may say WHAT THE FUCK aloud if you like.] Going on with this, the evil Aliens also created the “Holy Bible” which is held dearly by Christians worldwide. These Aliens imbued the Bible with tons of psychic energy so that it would be particularly influential to people.

END THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD ACCORDING TO THE JOY OF NAZISM

Nazi Magic
Now, I will move onto the “Occult” aspects of the Joy of Satan. The Joy of Satan tosses around a few different pages of plagarized books. One book particularly ravished by the site creator is Inititiation into Hermetics authored by Franz Bardon. (It would be important to note that Franz Bardon was a Christian, and this ‘group’ HATES Christians). Full paragraphs, unedited, are quoted throughout the site with no credit given to the author. In addition to this, many of the topics the author covers are not that of which she plagarizes. Let me elbaborate: the author takes a paragraph about ouija boards and turns it into a guide to evoke demons.

Not only does this group falsly explain the entire process of evocation, but they fail to explain other important knowledge required for evocation. This is an example of what the entire site is run off of.

In short, the occult aspect of this site is for show. There is little to no occult knowledge being given out by this site, and when a topic is covered, it completley misinforms the reader.

Who is behind this?
The author of this site likes to go by the name Maxine Dietrich. However, if you read select parts of the website, you find that her name is Andrea Herrington. It is openly stated her first name is ‘Andrea’. She is married to Cliff Herrington, a neo-nazi, currently wanted in at least two states.

Lets back up for a second.

Before the Joy of Satan, before Cliff, Andrea belonged to another group called ‘The Cathedral of the Black Goat’. After this group was disbanded, Andrea married Cliff Herrington – a neo nazi – who was, at the time, a part of a Christian Nazi organization. After Andrea formed the Joy of Satan, Cliff was kicked out of the Nazi Organization due to his wife’s involvement with Satanism.

Now we know where the author is coming from, and who she is.

Who Cares?
Well, The Joy of Satan has a lot of paralells to the Hitler Youth. They are a neo-nazi organization promising a great afterlife and fantastic benefits in the current life. The appeal of this group is aimed mostly at teenagers.

Donations to this group go towards a neo-nazi organization. There is nothing to elaborate on about this, it is what it is.

SO?
There is also the issue of the ‘High Priests’ of the group. “High Priest” Salem Burke isn’t exactly a saint. He hires hackers from Canada to perform illegal acts. Burke also promotes the use of Crystal Meth to experience Satan. There is also the infamous “Orange Chapter” in which Salem Burke describes sex acts with a 12 year old girl.

If you see nothing wrong with ANY of this, I would reccomend calling your local insane asylum and asking for a longterm admission.

CONCLUSION:
The Joy of Satan is a neo-nazi organization promising benefits during life and the afterlife from an E.T. named Satan who is fighting against other Aliens who are evil. This group is run by a woman who doesn’t know her own name and is married to a neo-nazi christian. The woman behind the site selects only elite individuals to become “High Priests” including pedophiles, computer hackers, and promoters of harsh, illegal drugs. The good thing about this group however, is that they allowed me to begin my blogging career.
POSTED BY XERVANS AT 9:54 PM

True Spiritual Satanism is NOT about hate!

The truth represented on this website, often identified as Spiritual Satanism, has received a very bad reputation – not only from Judeo/Christianity and other religions, but also from the Joy of Satan ministries’ leader, Andrea Maxine Dietrich (who is more commonly known by just her middle and last name). I have spoken with Father Satan, whose energy is very calming and beautiful to feel, and he has told me that he is not Neo-Nazi or Antisemitic. This is something that has been cast upon him, perhaps unintentionally, by those who I learned of him from. And I am very upset by this.

While there are many sites against Maxine Dietrich and the Joy of Satan ministries that are absurd and false in nature, for a while I thought that their claims of her Antisemitism were false as well. However, I now know this to be somewhat wrong of an assumption. Satan has told me that he is the true god of love, and yet the Joy of Satan website promotes hatred towards Judeo/Christianity. While Satan dislikes what they have done, and is angry with them for that, and wants them to be exposed, he does not hate the blinded masses. Maxine’s messages on the Joy of Satan website can be easily (mis?)construed as such hatred. My girlfriend, who recently made a formal dedication to Satan, was reading through the Joy of Satan website, and what really held her back for some time was the fact that the site was so filled with hatred. If Father Satan wants this world to be filled with an enlightened humanity, there needs to be a way to expose the truth without becoming unnecessarily hateful towards those who disagree – many Christians do not know what they are supporting (or are not supporting, for that matter).

While I understand that Maxine Dietrich has explained much of her life story on “The Black Sun 666” (which is linked to in the next paragraph) in response to a foolish Judeo/Christian’s attempt at slander, she still claims herself as a member of the NSM. I clearly am not Jewish, nor Christian, nor anything other than a Spiritual Satanist dedicated to the advancement of the truth, but I am forced to agree that Maxine Dietrich has some very strong, very hateful Antisemitic beliefs. And I’m just not okay with that. Sure, I abhor what the Judeo/Christians have done to Father Satan and his Demons, and sure, I want the hoaxes of Right-Hand Path religions to be exposed, but I don’t hate people just for believing something. They have never known otherwise. They are not the ones taking the knowledge away. They are victims. My girlfriend, who just accepted Father Satan’s truth into her life (February 2010), was raised Christian. She was never taught otherwise, nor were her parents. I’m sure many (if not most) Jews and Christians alike would leave their religion if they knew that it was a lie that had been created to keep the power of the truth and the soul to a select few. However, they have been deluded and outrage at the thought that their “God” may be false. They believe so strongly in something they have been mentally whipped into serving. If you had been told at a young age that if you didn’t act a certain way, you’d go to this really nasty place when you died, no matter what it was called or what you had done, you’d act that certain way, now wouldn’t you? It’s programmed into the malleable minds of children, then passed down through generations. Spiritual Satanism is not about punishment – it’s about truth, enlightenment, and freedom.

Another website that has cast a very dark shadow over Spiritual Satanism would be “The Black Sun 666” (link opens in new window) site. This website prefaces their content with a warning that the site includes Antisemitism, and one is warned that “If you are offended by what is known as “anti-semitism” (against Jews), we strongly advise you to hit the back button on your browser and leave.” While it is somewhat considerate of them to place this warning, they claim it to be “very advanced Satanism” within their website. Father Satan himself has told me that the site does not contain “very advanced Satanism,” and that it is just, and I quote, “blasphemous Antisemitism.” In other words, this website is blasphemy against Father Satan and what he stands for. The website is pro-Hitler. I think that says enough.

As opposed to what many non-Satanists (and, disappointingly, some Satanists) believe, Satan does not promote the random hatred that is preached on these two highly influential websites. I recognize that perhaps Maxine Dietrich has been influenced by her husband, a very prominent Neo-Nazi, but this does not make what she has done acceptable. I refuse to be associated with her, and I am creating this website in the hopes that people can see the truth – not only about our world and our True Father Satan, but about Spiritual Satanism in general. I am trying to use what accurate information on the Joy of Satan website I can find, and am also cross-referencing materials there with other Satanic websites. Any information I have put on this website has been approved as truth either by Father Satan himself, or by his Demons. Any negativity towards Judeo/Christianity that exists on this site is purely relevant and exists to provide information on the differences from what is commonly believed. I apologize if this is offensive.

The Satanic Liberation Front

This is a Satanic Public Service Announcement.

As not only a Theistic Satanist, but also as a human being, some information of value must be put forth.

Theistic Satanism – and its many facets, as a majority, does not condone nor support the beliefs, dogma, practices, or actions of Joy of Satan Ministries.

While we cannot, under the protection of the Constitution of the United States, forbid them from existence, we CAN however stand apart and aside from them.

Hate breeds hate, and the actions of a secluded white supremacist is hard to predict. That is why we must not allow there to be no alternative for the public view of Satanism.

While very few “popular” satanic sites truly exist – Joy of Satan enjoys having one of them. They draw in disillusioned youth with their ideologies of power and freedom, however they teach a philosophy of hate and tyranny.

Despite myself, and other Satanic leaders making an effort to show otherwise, we are all frequently labeled as the same caliber of individual as Andrea Harrington, aka Maxine Detreich. We, as leaders within the Satanic Community do not support nor endorse Joy of Satan OR its policies and procedures.

This open statement will be presented to as many Satanic leaders as possible, to see who may be placed as endorsing it, and to show the world that there is more to Satanism than Goosestepping.

Hail Satan!
Hail Freedom!

Endorsed by;

Arch Grand Magus James L. Nicholson II
Order of the Dragon, Temple of Theistic Satanism, Satanic Temples of America

___________________________________

“Hail Fucking Satan! This action and statement is admirable.”

– ISN Rev. Michael S. Margolin
Sinagogue of Satan

– Reverend Tom Erik Raspotnik

Pope Robert Fraize
Church of Leviathan

By endorsing this statement, no leader or group here is stating support or endorsement of each other. They are all merely supporting this statement and the meaning thereof. No other implication is intended or existing.

image

Pick a Side

Currently I have seen that the supposed leadership of the Satanic community is becoming more and more lazy… There are some who seem to care enough to make a stand.. But the rest… Not so much…

What does this mean? Is everyone so concerned with being friends with a bunch of fake names on Facebook that they cannot stand up in the real world?

Educate not Decimate

While some may be a little militant.. Nothing I support has any physical danger involved. Now, I can’t speak for those who are being stood against, as they seem highly unstable and psychotic, however, the actions proposed by myself are benign physically and designed to turn people towards a more productive thought process, as well as expose those who damage our community.

Sure it can be fun to exchange slurs and rhetoric, however, it accomplishes nothing but starting a flame war. This only serves to diminish our capacity to free others and enlighten ourselves. Teaching that Nazism for example is wrong, is much different than claiming all Nazis must die.. The two ides are not compatible.. Not even slightly related. It is the ideology that is the rest not the person.

The more people we educate, the more people will learn about the more productive side of Satanism.

Standing for something, or falling for everything?

The trickiest part is choosing what aide to stand on right? Picking your battles? That should be farther from the truth!

Hate and violence should always share the same side.. The side we all stand against. These ideologies do nothing to further the freedoms of humanity, and cause nothing but pain and misery for those it effects.

In the case of JoS, they poison everyone’s opinion of Satanism, by claiming that Nazism and Satanism can be together.. This makes us the target for slander and unjust criticism.

So, when leadership is presented the opportunity to stand against such atrocious attitudes (and possibly even actions) they should jump on it. No prejudice over who may support it, but rather that they are making the effort to stop the ranks of the ill informed from growing.. Not only that, it protects them from unjust attack should some fool act physically on the hateful drivel taught by such hate groups.

Do you want to be labeled as a Joy of Satan supporter? Or a supporter of the rights and freedoms of the individual?

What will happen…

The actions taken to educate the word about the Joy of Satan will continue, and will be pursued vehemently. As will those who support the ideology of hate and intolerance. Sadly, this is too important to just chock up to being a group against a group.. This means that a side must be chosen.

Some have already chosen a side, and they have no problem showing their dedication to freedom… To Satanism. Not all are theistic, and not all are atheistic.. As the movement grows, some are not even Satanists.. Not all of hem like each other, but they have one thing common.. Love of freedom and liberty for mankind..

And support for the cause of True Satanic enlightment.

image

In Satan’s Honor

Hail Satan!
Hail The Great Dragon!
Due Ortu Satanae Populi!

AGM James L. Nicholson II
Founder
OTD/TOTS/STA/??

Brave Answers from The Infernal Reverend

I have accused of being Grand Magister Blackwood, and to that I say you are wrong.

I have not hid who I am, and if anyone had a brain or even the slightest inkling of what is going on they would see this… But ignorance has no limits.

People sometimes think that they can convince me that Satan has some higher goal in Satanism – to exterminate Christians and Jews off of this planet. I find it disturbing and a great threat how they are aligning themselves with Islam. They honestly dont understand they will turn on them as soon as they are able to accomplish their goals – as would Nazism.

Apparently common sense is still on vacation… Its time True Satanists band together to stop the insanity inside Radical Satanism and Islam.

I am for the freedom, liberty and Justice of all people who are law abiding and willing to give me the same respect. Regardless of Race, Religion, Nationality, and any other grouping available. I know that I do go after ideologies that I feel are wrong – but it is the right of those misguided souls to be misguided. That right however ENDS when violence becomes a tool of religion, or ideology.

Real Satanism – PRO-Liberty, PRO-Justice, PRO-America, AND unafraid.

Your RIGHT to swing YOUR fist, ENDS at the END of MY nose.

HAIL SATAN

HM James L. Nicholson II
Ex fortitudine spes

Exposing Hate – Eliminating Ignorance

Release of Information – Messages obtained during Security Operations

Hey everybody. On saturday, february 5th, lets all throw our punches at our
enemies at the same time in a massive group destruction ritual against
christianity. Whos down?
go to: http://www.vovimbaghie.co.cc
Make a sigil of destruction, as on hp vovim baghies site, except replace the
mantra, which, on his site, is listed as,
“All energy raised today is constantly and permanently working to completely
Destroy the jewish Race at all times and in every way.”
to,
“All energy raised today is constantly and permanently working to completely
Destroy Christianity at all times and in every way.”
and change the shorter mantra from,
,”Energy raised today is permanently destroying all jews completely,”
to
,”Energy raised today is permanently destroying christianity completely,”
basically just replace the words jewish race with christianity, wheresoever
applicable.

meh. happy hunting.
hs/88!

Another,

Honestly I’m just going to start doing destruction rituals every single day, I have a lot of negative emotions I need to release through destruction rituals. Destroying the jewish race completely and destroying christianity completely will be my goals to accomplish. So I know I’ll be helping to things that are being manifested as we speak. Good luck my brethren, we shall win this war, as it is nearing it’s end, once and for all.

HAILZ!

More Extreme Wording

I’m all for it.  I have my own ritual set aside for this, but I’ll tie my energies into yours and hopefully thousands of Christians will die by another huge earthquake.  I think my earthquake spell is refined enough to target something this time around.  Should I try for the Vatican, Jerusalem or should I try the New Madrid Fault System in the American Bible Belt?

Greed, Pride and Power are the real meanings of life.

Further investigation regarding this information revealed many hate based messages regarding people of all creed and religion. The Satanic Security Agency does not condone the wanton violence being promoted by such people as Andrea Herrington (AKA Maxine Deitrich).

While some may be looking at the above quotes as nothing but spiritual nothing in the aspect of tangible action, the S.S.A understands that in only takes one person to follow the Ideals promoted by Joy of Satan to cause a massive set back to the Satanist and their freedom, not to mention the lives lost in the process.

Any information regarding Joy of Satan activities of the illegal nature are appreciated, and should be forwarded with ‘JOS CRIME: in the subject title to ssa_official_mail@usa.com Please include a working email address, a working phone number if you wish to discuss the situation with an Officer, and also please refrain from spam and false reports. All emails are traced, and we will pursue respondents who file false reports to the fullest extent of the law. Evidence is key, so please be sure to include as much as possible.