Joy of Satan Contradictions: What the website states VS What the people say in the forums (by ~T)

Let’s bring in some facts here.
These facts can easily be referenced by comparing the Joy of Satan website, and the Joy of Satan forums on Yahoo. The format I will be using for these facts is “What the website states VS What the people say in the forums” Ready? Good.

Post made by admin known as ~T

 

1. Jesus is a fictional character VS They must combat the filthy nazarene (Jesus/Yeshuah) on a daily basis.

2. Satanism is not a reaction to Christianity VS Christianity and Judaism is the primary talking point for recruitment and inspiring emotional outbursts.

3. Spiritual Satanism strongly advocates all learning, knowledge, inquiry and free thought VS Do not learn about anything other than JoS APPROVED methods (which change daily) and do not ask questions that go against JoS doctrine (which change daily) else you’ll be branded a “JEW” (which means only Traitor to the JoS).

4. We work directly with Satan, there are no mediators in spiritual Satan VS Adolf Hitler and the SS are the Harbingers of Satan and through them is the only path to Satan, (Hitler was, in FACT, a Christian, but he is still the mediator of the JoS).

5. Spiritual Satanism is a life loving religion VS except if you’re Jewish, black, Hispanic, atheistic, Polish, Indian (both Native and Hindu), Asian, or if you’ve ever turned your back on the Joy of Satan and anyone within.

6. We are law abiding VS the many threats of death, curses to harm one’s life, calls for the genocide of multiple races, instructions on how to break the laws of your area to practice Satanism, engaging in pedilific behavior, enticing minors, plagiarizing work from numerous authors, violating copyrights on nearly every work upon the website… (Do I really need to continue, or is this proof enough that they are NOT “Law Abiding”? )

7. There are different sects of Satanism VS Spiritual Satanism through the Joy of Satan is the ONLY true Satanism. Theistic, Atheistic Satanisms are lies. ( A bit Dogmatic there).

8. Satan is the Top Leader of the Nordic Gods VS Adolf Hitler is the true Leader and God that must be given praise. (Leader of the “Nordic Gods” is actually Odin, and he is NOTHING like who they are portraying as Satan”)

9. We know Satan/Lucifer as a real being VS Not one mention of Satan/Lucifer within the forums, it’s either Maxine Dietrich, or Adolf Hitler.

I really want to go into a format of “What the JoS says VS What the Facts Say” but I vowed to keep this straightforward.

Do yourself a favor, read through the website and forums with an open and skeptical mind. Question everything, and research EVERYTHING. (Such as “Melek Ta’us” which is another name for Yahweh, it means the “Peacock Angel” and is the Creator of the 7 Holy Angels..) Research the Al-Jilwah, I bet you’ll not find it anywhere other than Joy of Satan pages and those affiliated, that’s because Andrea Herrington WROTE it.. (Do you honestly think that the Ultimate Black Book of the most “powerful Creator God of the Universe” is only going to be 5 “chapters” long and each chapter is a single paragraph long??? Anti-climatic for a Creator God eh?
You do this, and you’ll instantly see them as the bullshit artists they are. They rip off everything and change it to suit their needs. So much for being the Original Religion, there isn’t an original system anywhere.

~T

Advertisements

Do Not Threaten the Admins of the Exposing the Joy of Satan Facebook Page.

 

All you are doing is bringing something negative to yourself and to the Joy of Satan. Each time you dare to make a threat, to harass any of us or all of us, there will be consequences. Don’t troll the Facebook page. It’s that simple. The page isn’t there for you to post asinine YouTube videos to us via private messages. We aren’t there to entertain you. Bother us enough and yes, we will retaliate. You’ve been warned.

The Joy of Satan has already been cursed badly. Don’t bring more upon the weak group of sickly users. You don’t know what could happen to some of them.

Maxine Dietrich says “Important for Whites to Know” and Says Non-Whites Are “Servile by Nature”

Still think the JoS is a Spiritual Satanist group? Seems like a hate group to those with any common sense.

“Important for Whites to Know” <-Topic Title.

I guess the Black JoSatanists aren’t supposed to read this. :3

“Nonwhites are servile by nature” YES, YOU READ THAT.

NON-WHITES are SERVILE BY NATURE. Those are Andrea Herrington’s words to Joy of Satan.

Servile | Define Servile at Dictionary.com

1, 2. cringing, sycophantic. Servile, menial, obsequious, slavish characterize one who behaves like a slave or an inferior.

servile
adjective

us /ˈsɜr·vəl, -vɑɪl/

 

eager to serve and please someone else in a way that shows a lack of respect for yourself:
As a waiter, you want to be pleasant to people without appearing servile.

ser·vile  ˈsərvəl,ˈsərˌvīl/
adjective

adjective: servile
  1. 1.
    having or showing an excessive willingness to serve or please others.
    “bowing his head in a servile manner”
    synonyms: obsequious, sycophantic, deferential, subservient, fawning, ingratiating, unctuous, groveling, toadyish, slavish, humble, self-abasing; More

    informal slimy, bootlicking, smarmy, sucky
    “here comes Mr. Archer and his servile assistant, Bradley”
    antonyms: assertive
  2. 2.
    of or characteristic of a slave or slaves.

“For some 16 years now, we have focused on exposing Christianity and its vile Jewish root. Islam is hundreds of times worse in destructive and totally evil energy.”

Oooooh so now the focus is Islam? Damn it’s hard to keep up with who you’re supposed to focus your energy of hate on when you’re in this cult, eh?

“We Whites…” WAIT. Back up there…Maxine, you’re NOT WHITE.
#endofstory

#JoyOfSatan#JOS#Nazis#cult#Nazitarded#SpiritualSatanist#Crackpots#lol

If you are in the Joy of Satan and you are of mixed race or not of the “White race,” you are considered “servile” by HPS Maxine Dietrich aka Andra Herrington aka
Andrea M. Dietrich, Maxine A. Herrington, Andrea A. Herrington and surely by her Nazi old man (Cliffy was born in 1947!) pedophile husband Clifford Herrington.

screen-shot-2016-09-04-at-6-40-39-pm

The Joy of Satan, a “life loving, law-abiding religion” that calls for the death of anyone they don’t like.

angryshaman666 in the Joy of Satan Yahoo! Group.

“he was ready to force me to kill him so I’d end up in jail.”

“once I got home I was forced to do a formal invocation and ask Satan to help me kill this damned KIKE before he can destroy my life any further.”

“I will burn these likes alive”
“I will never stop until every jew is dead!”

#‎FBI #‎POLICE #‎Nazi #‎DEATHTHREAT #‎FACEBOOK #‎antisemitic #‎JoyOfSatan #‎crediblethreat #crediblethreatofviolence

JoS dumb AF — Joy of Satan e-group members go out of their way to make Joy of Satan even more absurd and implausable

13501713_1181346551889820_6676000442266423690_n

Their sword will become our plow, and from the tears of war the daily bread of future generations will grow.

-Adolf Hitler (Mein Kampf)

Note: “Their sword will become our plow” appears to paraphrase Micah 4:3 about beating swords into ploughshares, but his tears of war more resembles Joel 3:9-10 “Beat your plowshares into swords.”

I had excellent opportunity to intoxicate myself with the solemn splendor of the brilliant church festivals. As was only natural, the abbot seemed to me, as the village priest had once seemed to my father, the highest and most desirable ideal.

-Adolf Hitler (Mein Kampf)

Fate must bring retribution, unless men conciliate Fate while there is still time. How thankful I am today to the Providence which sent me to that school!

-Adolf Hitler (Mein Kampf)

I was not in agreement with the sharp anti-Semitic tone, but from time to time I read arguments which gave me some food for thought.

At all events, these occasions slowly made me acquainted with the man and the movement, which in those days guided Vienna’s destinies: Dr. Karl Lueger and the Christian Social Party.

-Adolf Hitler (Mein Kampf)

Hence today I believe that I am acting in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator: by defending myself against the Jew, I am fighting for the work of the Lord.

-Adolf Hitler (Mein Kampf)

Thank the Lord, Germanic democracy means just this: that any old climber or moral slacker cannot rise by devious paths to govern his national comrades, but that, by the very greatness of the responsibility to be assumed, incompetents and weaklings are frightened of.

-Adolf Hitler (Mein Kampf)

the unprecedented rise of the Christian Social Party… was to assume the deepest significance for me as a classical object of study.

-Adolf Hitler (Mein Kampf)

Thus, Protestantism will always stand up for the advancement of all Germans as such, as long as matters of inner purity or national deepening as well as German freedom are involved, since all these things have a firm foundation in its own being; but it combats with the greatest hostility any attempt to rescue the nation from the embrace of its most mortal enemy, since its attitude toward the Jews just happens to be more or less dogmatically established.

-Adolf Hitler (Mein Kampf)

As long as leadership from above was not lacking, the people fulfilled their duty and obligation overwhelmingly. Whether Protestant pastor or Catholic priest, both together and particularly at the first flare, there really existed in both camps but a single holy German Reich, for whose existence and future each man turned to his own heaven.

-Adolf Hitler (Mein Kampf)

Verily a man cannot serve two masters. And I consider the foundation or destruction of a religion far greater than the foundation or destruction of a state, let alone a party.

-Adolf Hitler speaking like Jesus in Matthew 6:24 (Mein Kampf)

The anti-Semitism of the new movement [Christian Social movement] was based on religious ideas instead of racial knowledge.

-Adolf Hitler (Mein Kampf)

If Dr. Karl Lueger had lived in Germany, he would have been ranked among the great minds of our people.

-Adolf Hitler speaking about the leader of the Christian Social movement (Mein Kampf)

That is just Volume 1, Chapters 1-3… So Yeah, did you even READ Mein Kampf???? The ONLY Church Hitler became against was the Catholic Church, as he himself was Protestant.

Unlike · Reply · Message · 1 · June 19 at 5:59pm

react-text: 1067 Remove /react-text

Pedro Cortes He knew to a further extend that Catholic were Jews hiding in Christianity smiley mask. Don’t dare quote Hitler and say dumb shit. Read the book correctly before you put up nonsense.

Like · Reply · Message · June 19 at 10:25pm

Exposing the JOY of SATAN Pedro Cortes It really bothers you that Chad Burgess knows so much more than you, doesn’t it? You’re a kid that doesn’t visit his grandma and has to be reminded to on Facebook. Remember you place in life. You’re a kid, PEDO. Adults have shown you proof of who and what Hitler really was and you’re all boo hoo hoo so you’re putting up a front. You’re the only nonsense here. The little puppet not from JoS from the island of Puerto Rico, where many people practice Judaism. FACT, too! I know my friends Mom has this little collection of plates and in aside from the spanish writing on them, there’s hebrew and along with that there’s paintings of Jerusalem. The woman is so proud, these plates hang on her wall in her little kitchen in San German.

You’re so frustrated after seeing all the posts that all you know how to do, being that you’re so immature, is to lash out at those who put the truth in your face, the blatant facts…and you aren’t able to go back to JoS and ask “WTF!” because you’d be ridiculed. But deep down, you know this shit is all real. Hitler supported the CHURCH. Deal with it, PEDO. And no, I’m not forgetting the “r” in your name.

Like · Reply · June 20 at 1:18am

Chad Burgess Those are quotes DIRECTLY from the book, you idiot. How about YOU read the book, as I clearly have. “Catholics were Jews” LOL, then they would be CATHOLICS, not Jews, you moron. But then again, Deacon Adolf Hitler was not only born as a catholic, but he was also half Jew…

Unlike · Reply · Message · 1 · June 20 at 1:24am

Exposing the JOY of SATAN I don’t think he read the actual book. I think he read the version the JoS PDF’ed and gives to each other. It’s a really botched version. Or so I’m told. I once referenced parts years ago to a new JoSer and she told me the actual hardcopy book we had was a fake.

Like · Reply · 1  · June 20 at 1:27am

Exposing the JOY of SATAN Pedro Cortes YOU never read the book, moron!

Read what Chad posted to you. It’s real. It pisses you off huh? Well, too bad, because it’s what Hitler wrote, idiot.

Their sword will become our plow, and from the tears of war the daily bread of future generations will grow.

-Adolf Hitler (Mein Kampf)

Note: “Their sword will become our plow” appears to paraphrase Micah 4:3 about beating swords into ploughshares, but his tears of war more resembles Joel 3:9-10 “Beat your plowshares into swords.”

I had excellent opportunity to intoxicate myself with the solemn splendor of the brilliant church festivals. As was only natural, the abbot seemed to me, as the village priest had once seemed to my father, the highest and most desirable ideal.

-Adolf Hitler (Mein Kampf)

Fate must bring retribution, unless men conciliate Fate while there is still time. How thankful I am today to the Providence which sent me to that school!

-Adolf Hitler (Mein Kampf)

I was not in agreement with the sharp anti-Semitic tone, but from time to time I read arguments which gave me some food for thought.

At all events, these occasions slowly made me acquainted with the man and the movement, which in those days guided Vienna’s destinies: Dr. Karl Lueger and the Christian Social Party.

-Adolf Hitler (Mein Kampf)

Hence today I believe that I am acting in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator: by defending myself against the Jew, I am fighting for the work of the Lord.

-Adolf Hitler (Mein Kampf)

Thank the Lord, Germanic democracy means just this: that any old climber or moral slacker cannot rise by devious paths to govern his national comrades, but that, by the very greatness of the responsibility to be assumed, incompetents and weaklings are frightened of.

-Adolf Hitler (Mein Kampf)

the unprecedented rise of the Christian Social Party… was to assume the deepest significance for me as a classical object of study.

-Adolf Hitler (Mein Kampf)

Thus, Protestantism will always stand up for the advancement of all Germans as such, as long as matters of inner purity or national deepening as well as German freedom are involved, since all these things have a firm foundation in its own being; but it combats with the greatest hostility any attempt to rescue the nation from the embrace of its most mortal enemy, since its attitude toward the Jews just happens to be more or less dogmatically established.

-Adolf Hitler (Mein Kampf)

As long as leadership from above was not lacking, the people fulfilled their duty and obligation overwhelmingly. Whether Protestant pastor or Catholic priest, both together and particularly at the first flare, there really existed in both camps but a single holy German Reich, for whose existence and future each man turned to his own heaven.

-Adolf Hitler (Mein Kampf)

Verily a man cannot serve two masters. And I consider the foundation or destruction of a religion far greater than the foundation or destruction of a state, let alone a party.

-Adolf Hitler speaking like Jesus in Matthew 6:24 (Mein Kampf)

The anti-Semitism of the new movement [Christian Social movement] was based on religious ideas instead of racial knowledge.

-Adolf Hitler (Mein Kampf)

If Dr. Karl Lueger had lived in Germany, he would have been ranked among the great minds of our people.

-Adolf Hitler speaking about the leader of the Christian Social movement (Mein Kampf)

That is just Volume 1, Chapters 1-3… So Yeah, did you even READ Mein Kampf???? The ONLY Church Hitler became against was the Catholic Church, as he himself was Protestant.

Like · Reply · June 20 at 1:45am 

Chad Burgess  Much like the whole “Al Jilwah” that was fabricated and bastardized by MaxiPad dieTrick.. None of the JoS Idiots ever thought to question as to why the “Ultimate Black Book of Satan was only 5 chapters long… AKA 15-20 paragraphs long…. No one ever 

Like · Reply · Message · June 20 at 1:38am · 

Chad Burgess  Funny too how the Al-Jilwah never once calls for the Death of Jews… Nor does it call for any “Sons of Adam” to also hate Jews…. Hell, it never actually states (JoS Version mind you) that Satan even hates Jews specifically.. “Three things are against me and I hate three things.” Guess what “three things” were never mentioned?

Like · Reply · Message · June 20 at 1:36am

Exposing the JOY of SATAN “Three things are against me and I hate three things.”

NEVER mentioned? Jews, Christians and Vegans? LOL

Jews, BROWNZ and …I’m falling asleep, help me here.

Like · Reply · June 20 at 1:47am

Chad Burgess  And might I add, from a Blacksmith’s point of view, a plowshare makes the best sword!!! Oooh.. Gotta try making the springy plowshares into a Damascus…. damn, that would be strong!

Unlike · Reply · Message · 1 · June 19 at 6:01pm

Chad Burgess  And because JoShers don’t understand German, Gott Mit Uns means “God With Us”.

And because JoShers don't understand German, Gott Mit Uns means "God With Us".

And because JoShers don’t understand German, Gott Mit Uns means “God With Us”.

Unlike · Reply · Message · 1 · June 19 at 6:07pm

Chad Burgess  The SS’s belt buckle, part of their uniform…

The SS's belt buckle, part of their uniform... "GOD WITH US"

The SS’s belt buckle, part of their uniform…
“GOD WITH US”

Unlike · Reply · Message · 1 · June 19 at 6:09pm

Chad Burgess  Mother’s Cross (Mutterkreuz)

A Christian cross given to German mothers

Hitler encouraged several programs for the growth of a strong German Nazi Volk. These programs involved the encouragement of the virtues of German motherhood for the purpose of increasing the size of their families and the abolition of abortions (except for the mentally ill). In 1938, Hitler instituted a new award to honor German Nazi motherhood, especially for large families. He awarded such mothers the cross of Honor of the German Mother

Mother's Cross (Mutterkreuz) A Christian cross given to German mothers Hitler encouraged several programs for the growth of a strong German Nazi Volk. These programs involved the encouragement of the virtues of German motherhood for the purpose of increasing the size of their families and the abolition of abortions (except for the mentally ill). In 1938, Hitler instituted a new award to honor German Nazi motherhood, especially for large families. He awarded such mothers the cross of Honor of the German Mother

Mother’s Cross (Mutterkreuz)
A Christian cross given to German mothers
Hitler encouraged several programs for the growth of a strong German Nazi Volk. These programs involved the encouragement of the virtues of German motherhood for the purpose of increasing the size of their families and the abolition of abortions (except for the mentally ill). In 1938, Hitler instituted a new award to honor German Nazi motherhood, especially for large families. He awarded such mothers the cross of Honor of the German Mother

Unlike · Reply · Message · 1 · June 19 at 6:11pm

Pedro Cortes  Wikipedia?

Like · Reply · Message · June 19 at 10:26pm

Chad Burgess  Baptismal front with carving of Hitler holding a stormtrooper hat.

Baptismal front with carving of Hitler holding a stormtrooper hat.

Baptismal front with carving of Hitler holding a stormtrooper hat.

Unlike · Reply · Message · 1 · June 19 at 6:13pm

Pedro Cortes  Hypocrisy, and confusion that all there is to it.

Like · Reply · Message · June 19 at 10:27pm

Exposing the JOY of SATAN  Pedro Cortes: That’s the best you could come up with? LOL that’s bad. “Oh, sorry, Hitler was confused that day he posed for the statue, Sir.” “Huh?” “Yes, Sir. That’s all there is to it. Hitler was confused.”

Like · Reply · June 20 at 1:20am

Exposing the JOY of SATAN  Pedro Cortes <– This kid couldn’t even find the words to respond to what you posted Chad.

Like · Reply ·  June 20 at 1:52am

Exposing the JOY of SATAN  Awww, I can’t tag the Christian boy.

Like · Reply ·  June 20 at 1:52am

Chad Burgess  Which Christian boy? There is a large number of them within the Joy of Satan Ministries…

Like · Reply · Message · June 20 at 1:56am

Chad Burgess  Top text:

MAGAZINE FOR MALE DEACONS
Organ of the German Deacons
One is your Master, Christ, but ye are all brethren
26th Year April 1939 Nr. 4

Hitler’s Portrait

Bottom text:
Heil to the Führer of all Germans!

Hitler was a Deacon of the Lutheran Protestant Church. This image and cross is still used today.

Top text: German Deacons' Gazette MAGAZINE FOR MALE DEACONS Organ of the German Deacons One is your Master, Christ, but ye are all brethren 26th Year April 1939 Nr. 4 Hitler's Portrait Bottom text: Heil to the Führer of all Germans! Hitler was a Deacon of the Lutheran Protestant Church. This image and cross is still used today.

Top text:
German Deacons’ Gazette
MAGAZINE FOR MALE DEACONS
Organ of the German Deacons
One is your Master, Christ, but ye are all brethren
26th Year April 1939 Nr. 4
Hitler’s Portrait
Bottom text:
Heil to the Führer of all Germans!
Hitler was a Deacon of the Lutheran Protestant Church. This image and cross is still used today.

Unlike · Reply · Message · 1 · June 19 at 6:17pm

Chad Burgess  Again; JUST LIKE CHRISTIANS, JoShers doesn’t even read their own “bible”… The similarities between Christians and JoShers… They might as well be worshiping the same gods.

Unlike · Reply · Message · 1 · June 19 at 6:20pm

Exposing the JOY of SATAN  HOLY ROASTING of the Joy of Satan!

Like · Reply · 1 · June 19 at 6:48pm

react-text: 1693 Remove /react-text

react-text: 1699 Chad Burgess /react-text react-text: 1701 /react-text LOL, Leave it to the founding father of their pathetic order to roast the Jesus out of them.. LOL

Unlike · Reply · Message · 1 · June 19 at 6:49pm

Exposing the JOY of SATAN  Seriously! 😀 I can only imagine their shaking little bodies and furious angry expressions while reading all this!

Like · Reply · June 19 at 7:41pm

Chad Burgess  They’ll just deny it, like every other Creationist Christian would.

Like · Reply · Message · June 19 at 7:45pm

Exposing the JOY of SATAN  Oh I know that! Still, they’ll be writhing while trying to type all that angry denial.

Like · Reply · June 19 at 7:48pm

Chad Burgess  Oh I’m sure… I’m also sure that “JOO” will be mentioned, a lot… But to call me a Jew is to call MaxiPad a Jew as well, We’re both of Native and European blood. Thank Lucifer we’re not related though..

Like · Reply · Message · June 19 at 7:55pm

Exposing the JOY of SATAN  “Pedro Cortes: He knew to a further extend that Catholic were Jews hiding in Christianity smiley mask. Don’t dare quote Hitler and say dumb shit. Read the book correctly before you put up nonsense.”

THat’s THE BEST you got? You suck at defending JoS. When the JoS is exposed, you can’t even defend their sorry ass crap.

Like · Reply · June 20 at 1:22am 

Chad Burgess  That’s because the JoS preaches lies, and doesn’t teach a damn thing. The “members” (aka the members of the forum, because they aren’t worth making part of the ministry) have to guess and create stories that somehow fit into the spectrum of “Hitler, Satanist, Jews Bad”, and just like a bunch of little xtians, they CREATE their own “religion” from pure racist paraphernalia..

Like · Reply · Message · June 20 at 1:27am

Chad Burgess  I’ll give them an opportunity to read a real, unaltered copy of the book.. Translated into English and published in 1939 (not 1933 as dieTrick(ster) claims)

react-text: 728 http://www.std.com/obi/Adolph.Hitler/unpacked/ /react-text

Mein Kampf – 1939 English Translation

This translation of the unexpurgated edition of “Mein Kampf” was first published on March 21st, 1939…

STD.COM

Unlike · Reply · Message · Remove Preview · 1 · June 20 at 1:47am

Exposing the JOY of SATAN  I told one of them about the unaltered copy that is in a safety deposit box owned by my family. He demanded I get it out and “show him” as proof. It was that guy using the weird name that I then outed as Jordan Xavier Korisher.

Like · Reply · June 20 at 1:50am

Chad Burgess  Korisher, that’s a jewish name if I’ve ever heard one.

Like · Reply · Message · June 20 at 4:14am

Aj Smith  Wow I see you guys have had fun with Pedro. I found him on youtube and sent him here. Knew this would happen.

Unlike · Reply · Message · 1 · June 23 at 11:41pm

Exposing the JOY of SATAN  Who is PEDO on YouTube? I mean, HOW did you find this imbecile?

Like · Reply · 20 hrs 

Aj Smith  He’s got the same english lacking belligerent comments on almost every youtube video concerning them. He had the audacity to try pulling the racism card on me, not understanding that I was blatantly giving him a dose of his own medicine by making all these mexican jokes since he was speaking so freely about killing jews. He’s incapable of recognizing sarcasm and wit so I got bored with him after a while but knew you guys would have at him like wolves if I sent him here lol. I literally could not get him to recognize the hypocrisy of him saying jew this and kike that yet calling me a racist because I proceeded to make beaner jokes at him. It was mind numbingly maddening lol

Like · Reply · Message · 20 hrs

Chad Burgess  ALL JoShers are hypocrites.

Like · Reply · Message · 10 hrs

Exposing the JOY of SATAN  https://youtu.be/J6ebCnIcgp0

joy of satan will molest your neurons

YOUTUBE.COM

Like · Reply · Remove Preview · 6 hrs

Aj Smith  I’ve had a lot of good talks with this guy.

Like · Reply · Message · 5 hrs

Aj Smith  In it’s comment section I’m SillyStraw Catheter.

Unlike · Reply · Message · 1 · 5 hrs

Aj Smith /react-text  https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ry0jboOfuDQ

Joy of Satan = Nazi BULLSHIT!

YOUTUBE.COM

Unlike · Reply · Message · Remove Preview · 1 · 5 hrs

Aj Smith  I first met the Molest your neurons guy on this video. Had a pretty good chat with him there to.

Unlike · Reply · Message · 1 · 5 hrs

Concerning “Joy of Satan”

When it comes to “internet Satanism,” there are a few heavy-hitters, as it were. I think the number one heavy-hitter is the Church of Satan. We’re all familiar with them. The other, and the one that is the focus of this page, is Maxine Dietrich’s “Joy of Satan Ministries.” Just why, exactly, am I dedicating a whole page to this Satanic organization (especially given the fact that I do, indeed, include her site in my Links section)? Because, my friend, Joy of Satan Ministries is an intensely, intensely problematic organization. Read on.

It would not be prudent or honest of me to say that Joy of Satan (which I will henceforth abbreviate as JoS) has done nothing for me, personally, as a Satanist, because that would be a bald-faced lie. On JoS, I found a wonderful dedication ritual. I found valuable information concerning meditation from a Satanic point of view. But what I also found there, what has driven me so very far away from JoS is that, lurking beneath its attractive surface of talking about Satan, is seething, boiling Neo-Nazism. More and more of Ms. Dietrich’s followers are referring to themselves as “Aryan Satanists.” Amidst her labyrinthine network of disjointed sites (which all lead back to the JoS main page in the end) are paranoid, racist, anti-Semitic rants virulent and hateful enough that they’d either make Hitler either very proud, or blush. Yes…some of them are just that nasty. One such tirade even included the racial epithet “k*ke.” In their “Teens for Satan” e-group, anti-semitism runs rampant. If someone enters their group, and it is revealed that the newcomer is of Jewish heritage, they are treated to racist rants about how “Jews are evil! Jews want to kill all Gentiles!” and even “The Greys (whatever those are) put Jews among us to destroy us! They weren’t made by Satan, and Satan hates them! We want to make Satan happy by exterminating the Jews,” said newcomer’s dedication to Satanism nonwithstanding.

Yes, friends, that’s right — teenagers indoctrinated into some kind of modern-day Kiddie Schutzstaffel, hailing Satan and exterminating Jews. What grinds my gears down to noting about all of this is the way in which they parade their Neo-Nazism under the banner of Satanism, and roundly decry any denomination other than theirs as “false.” That theirs, and theirs alone, is the only true Satanic way. That, in and of itself, should be enough to make any sensible person look twice, if not roll their eyes a bit. Things pop up all over their multitude of pages like “This is the ONLY way to accomplish [thing].” It utterly undermines the Satanic belief in autonomy — what works for ME may not work for YOU, and vice versa. It’s awfully arrogant to roll in and say “my way or the highway, champ.” (Bear in mind that I am not denying a JoS adherent’s autonomous human right to believe what they want to believe — I am merely exercising my own autonomous human right to call it out as the racist drivel that it is. Your mileage may vary.) Ms. Dietrich preys upon the vulnerability of impressionable youth in a desperate bid to indoctrinate them with hateful rhetoric, and sadly, it appears to be effective. In addition, to the racist and hateful anti-semite who wishes to put up an appearance of Satanism, hers is the most attractive option.

Peppered among the multitudinous websites about kundalini meditation, Demonic sigils, and prayers, you’ll find pages glorifying, extolling, almost deifying Hitler. Again, I make no exaggeration. JoS adherents are, seemingly, entirely comfortable with ending their e-group posts with cries of “Hail Satan, Hail Hitler!” The fact that it is one of the most prolific mass-murdering fascist dictators ever to live that they are elevating right there along the Most High is just utter hogwash. Any Satanist worth their salt should be able to see just how wrong this is. And yet, I come across “Aryanist” Instagram profiles on a daily basis. (I will not even do them the justice of calling them Satanists henceforth.)

With an entirely straight face, these Aryanists will make claims that Hitler and the Nazi party were, yes, Satanists. That Hitler was some sort of benevolent, misunderstood philanthropic leader whose shining reputation has been smeared by Those Mean Ol’ Jews, that the Holocaust didn’t even happen, that the nightmarish death camps such as Auschwitz and Bergen-Belsen were actually nice places that Hitler so benevolently sequestered the Jews amidst his empire during his bid to conquer the world. This is despite the overwhelming evidence to the contrary: mass graves filled with human remains, the ruins of the camps themselves — even quotes from Der Fuhrer himself. Following is a rather lengthy quote of Hitler’s from April, 1922 in which he was countering a political rival, Count Lerchenfield on justification of anti-semitism.

“My feelings as a Christian points me to my Lord and Savior as a fighter. It points me to the man who once in loneliness, surrounded by a few followers, recognized these Jews for what they were and summoned men to fight against them and who, God’s truth! was greatest not as a sufferer but as a fighter. In boundless love as a Christian and as a man I read through the passage which tells us how the Lord at last rose in His might and seized the scourge to drive out of the Temple the brood of vipers and adders. How terrific was his fight against the Jewish poison. Today, after two thousand years, with deepest emotion I recognize more profoundly than ever before the fact that it was for this that He had to shed his blood upon the Cross. As a Christian I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice… And if there is anything which could demonstrate that we are acting rightly, it is the distress that daily grows. For as a Christian I have also a duty to my own people. And when I look on my people I see them work and work and toil and labor, and at the end of the week they have only for their wages wretchedness and misery. When I go out in the morning and see these men standing in their queues and look into their pinched faces, then I believe I would be no Christian, but a very devil, if I felt no pity for them, if I did not, as did our Lord two thousand years ago, turn against those by whom today this poor people are plundered and exposed.”

I had intended on providing several more examples of Hitler’s obvious Christianity, but how can one really top this passage? There is no wiggle room. There are no alternate interpretations. Not one word can be claimed as double-speak or code. What better example can there be of Hitler’s religious ideologies than this? Adolf Hitler was a Christian. Period. Debate over. On second thought, for the sake of thoroughness, I will generously provide several more examples of his Christianity:

“And the founder of Christianity made no secret indeed of his estimation of the Jewish people. When He found it necessary, He drove those enemies of the human race out of the Temple of God.” -Mein Kampf, pp. 174

“Catholics and Protestants are fighting with one another… while the enemy of Aryan humanity and all Christendom is laughing up his sleeve.” -Mein Kampf, pp. 309

“I am now, as before, a Catholic, and will always remain so.” -Hitler to Gen. Gerhard Engel, 1941

Should any “Satanic” Aryan apologist have a suitable counter to what I feel is irrefutable evidence, I am more than willing to listen! However, what rebuttal can be made in the face of fact? Hitler’s own grand manifesto, Mein Kampf, provides more than enough evidence as to be contrarian to any claims that Hitler held any love for Lord Satan. In fact, I will go so far as to say that, if a modern-day Aryan “Satanist” were able to have a discussion with Hitler, and made the claim to his face that he was a Satanist…well, let’s just say that I can foresee that encounter not ending well for the Aryanist.

So, now that we all can agree that Adolf Hitler was in no way, shape, or form a Satanist, where does that leave JoS? “High Priestess” Dietrich has built her empire upon sand, not bedrock. It should be crumbling into dust. Yet, to the dismay of many a reasonable Satanist, JoS seems to be gaining ground, rather than losing it. Were you to ask me for an eplanation for this phenomenon, I would hang the blame on the current political environment of the world at large. Wherever humans are, so hatred, fear, and ignorance will be, as well. And this is the crux upon which those truly mired in JoS’s doctrines hang. The prevalence of social media (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, et al) also contributes to the spread and popularity of any ideology, not just Aryanism.

Do I, myself, personally hold any love for Abrahamic religions? For Judaism, or Christianity, or Islam? For the god of Abraham himself? Of course not. I detest the religious ideologies of the aforementioned. This in no way means that I, myself, personally hold hatred for a Jew, or a Christian, or a Muslim. Such is the way of a sensible human being. You can despise a person’s belief system without despising the person. And so, therein lies the problem of Aryanism and Neo-Nazism. It is a fundamental inability to separate the hatred of a person’s beliefs from the person themself. Ask me if I hate an Aryanist as a person, and I will answer “No, I do not, unless that particular Aryanist has given me just cause to hate them as a person. I hate their ideology. I hate their racism. I hate the way they malign Satanism. I do not hate that person.” Should they give me a reason to hate them, personally — through physical violence towards me or mine, or harassment, or what have you — then I absolutely will detest them as a person. I am, however, pragmatic enough to understand the fundamental difference between what a person believes, and that person as a whole. Beliefs can be changed. Opinions can be changed. “Hate your enemies with a whole heart, and if a man smash you on one cheek, smite him on the other,” the old saying goes…act as my enemy, and I then will hate you. Smite me on one cheek, and I will not smash you on just one cheek, but both. I will not resort to this unless my hand is forced, though.

I could continue on for several more lengthy paragraphs, but by this point, you should have a fundamental understanding of why JoS philosophy and Aryanism truly have no logical place within Satanism of any sort. Regardless of what Aryanists claim to have heard from Satan in meditation, regardless of what their self-appointed High Priestess continually and persistently bleats, there is no room for racism, fascism, anti-semitism, or bigotry of any sort within our Satanic faith. Lord Satan accepts any and all who come to Him, and He does not care if you were a Jew. He does not care if you were a Christian, or a Muslim, or a Hindu, or a Thelemite, Pastafarian, atheist, or what have you. The one and only requirement for a person of any racial or religious background to become a true and dedicated Satanist: full, unencumbered faith and belief in Lord Satan Lucifer as the True Creator God of all that is. Bar none.

Should this page reach an Aryanist or JoS adherent, I expect a measure of backlash. Outrage. Earnest calls to decry what I have stated. If that happens, so be it. I am prepared to defend my point of view in the face of a pushback. And if you are an Aryanist and reading this — I ask you to, at minimum, take 20 minutes to think about what I have said here before striking back. Pragmatic consideration, and perhaps a bit of your own research (not from JoS, thank you).

Satan is acceptance and freedom.

Hail Satan.

©2016 Lilith Stark

http://lilithstark.com/jos.html

Aus Rotten “Fuck Nazi Sympathy”

Fuck you, Nazis.

https://hungariancultistnazis.wordpress.com/about/

Andrea Herrington Fails Linguistics (and History) Forever | Can’t Sleep: Jews Will Eat Me | Debunking the claims of Maxine Dietrich and her alien-worshipping Neo-Nazi friends.

THURSDAY, JANUARY 29, 2009

Andrea Herrington Fails Linguistics (and History) Forever

Andrea Herrington is one of the more entertaining kooks on the interweb. For those not aware of who she is, I’ll be brief:

Andrea Herrington (also known as Maxine Dietrich) runs a website called the Joy of Satan. She is a theistic Satanist who believes that Satanism was the original religion before those nasty monotheists showed up to ruin everyone’s fun. Oh, and Satan’s real name is Enki and he’s an extraterrestrial.

But there’s more. She’s also a Neo-Nazi who believes that Jews are not just mistaken, but EVIL. Heresy, you say? Hardly. Her husband, Clifford Herrington, was the leader of the National Socialist Movement until rumors about his wife’s extracurricular activities started to spread. You would think that Neo-Nazis would be more understanding of odd and irrational beliefs, but apparently even they have a limit. Most Neo-Nazis and other white supremacist types today are atheists, Germanic pagans, pantheists or adherents of the Christian Identity movement and apparently, they weren’t that enamored with theology as… unique as the Herringtons’. The fall of the Herringtons is long and complicated and not the point of this article either, so I’ll leave it at that. Those who are so inclined can visit the Anti-Defamation League for more juicy gossip.

Back to Andrea’s beliefs. Aside from the fact that she’s on record as a hater of all things Jew, most of her history is based on either popular misconception (i.e. the medieval Catholic Church was an all-powerful organization that operated like the Mafia) or bizarre assertions pulled out of some dark crevice of her ass (i.e. only Jews practiced blood sacrifice.) She has sources for her ravings, but unfortunately, most of them are the work of people like Zecharia Sitchin. Sitchin has been criticized repeatedly for his lack of knowledge about science, the Bible and the Sumerian, Akkadian and Hebrew languages. Valid criticisms all, but next to Andrea, Sitchin is William fucking Albright.

It’s also ironic (or not) that most of her sources are identical to the ones used by far-right Christian kooks like Jack Chick, Berit and Andy Kjos and Ralph Epperson.

GENERAL MISTAKES
Andrea and her followers’ biggest problem (aside from the obvious) is that they seem to be completely unaware that languages change. The English we speak today is not the same as the English we spoke in centuries past. If you doubt that, read these passages:

Your eyën two will slay me suddenly:
I may the beauty of them not sustene,
So woundeth it throughout my hertë ken.
And but your word will helen hastily
My hertës woundë, while that it is green,
Your eyën two will slay me suddenly:
I may the beauty of them not sustene

Hwæt. We Gardena in gear-dagum,
þeodcyninga, þrym gefrunon,
hu ða æþelingas ellen fremedon.

Both of these passages, my friends, are written in English. But the first passage is an example of Middle English (written some time in the 14th century) while the latter is an example of Old English (written some time between the 8th and 11th centuries.)

This is important because many times the articles authored by JoS clergy will assert that certain English words were “stolen” from other languages based on the fact that the words look similar. Now that that’s out of the way, let’s get to the debunking!

The main Gods who interacted with humanity and are our creators (through genetic engineering) are the race of Gods known as the Nordics. They live throughout the galaxy in several different solar systems. They are highly advanced in knowledge, intelligence, and in spirit. Some are helpful to humans as are Satan and the Elder Gods who have been labeled as “Demons.” [1]

I wonder what JoS’ definition of Nordic is. I was under the impression that Nordic referred to Northern European, particularly Teutonic, peoples. Then again, they might be going by the writings of people like Benjamin Creme.

The Tarot has a hidden message and instructions for performing the Magnum Opus. From the Tarot, the Jewish invented “Torah” was stolen, with the original teachings being thoroughly corrupted. The Jewish “Torah” is also known as “The Five Books of Moses” (another fictitious Jewish character based upon Sargon and Thutmose) or the “Pentateuch.” The five books were rip-offs from the five suits of the Tarot: Wands/Rods (the element of fire), Pentacles/Coins (the element of earth), Cups (the element of water) and Swords (the element of air), with the trump being the aether or quintessence. All five elements form the essence of the human soul (the fifth element of quintessence holds the four together) and are employed in the working of the Magnum Opus. [1]

To begin with, the Hebrew written “Five Books of Moses” also known as the “Pentateuch”, along with the “Torah” were STOLEN and CORRUPTED from the Egyptian “TAROT.” Note- “Torah” is an anagram of “Tarot.” [4]

In the real word, as opposed to the Bizarro parallel world that the Herringtons and friends inhabit, the Torah dates back to somewhere around 1313 BCE whereas the Tarot appeared in the 15th century CE.Tarot is actually a French word, not an Egyptian one, that was derived from the Italian, tarocchi, a word whose origin is not certain. In any case, tarot was originally called “trionfi”, Italian for triumph or trump, referring to the trump cards.

To be fair, the claim that the Tarot is Egyptian was first put forth by the occultist, Antoine Court de Gébelin. This claim, however, has been discarded by historians because Court wrote his history of the Tarot before the discovery of the Rosetta Stone and therefore, his theory is pure speculation. He also claimed that Tarot was derived from the Egyptian words, “ta” (royal) and “ro” (road). That probably isn’t the case, but it’s still more believable than JoS’ claim that Tarot is an anagram of the Hebrew, Torah (especially since that anagram would only work with the Latin alphabet, which I’m pretty sure Hebrew didn’t use in the 12th century BCE.)

Torah, by the way, is Hebrew for teaching, instruction or “the Law.”

Aleister Crowley while in a trance state, drew a picture of what is known to be “Jehova” (a corruption of “YHVH” another rip-off of the four quarters and elements, making the ‘name’ unpronouncable) [1]

So great is JoS’ hatred for Jews that they apparently never bothered to learn a thing about Hebrew. The Hebrew alphabet, like that of its cousin Arabic, lacks vowels. What it has instead is the “niqqud.”

What does this mean? Basically this: that the tetragrammaton lacks vowels is not unusual. Biblical Hebrew often omitted the niqqud all together because of the assumptions of its writers (i.e. that people would know where the vowels go.)

A final mistake is claiming that the name is unpronounceable. Well, its not pronounced anymore by observant Jews, but that doesn’t mean that they never pronounced it. When the Temple was still standing in Jerusalem, the High Priest would pronounce the tetragrammaton every Yom Kippur. However, since the Temple was destroyed in 70 CE, this is no longer done.

“Hell” emerged on the scene. The word “Hell” was stolen from the Norse word “Hel” representing the Norse underworld. In truth, “Heaven” and “Hell” are code-words for the base and crown chakras. [1]

Arguing that the word Hell was stolen is a misunderstanding of etymology. Their point of view is also excessively English-centric, which presents a problem. The linguas francas at the time of Christianity’s emergence were Latin and Greek. In Latin, the word for hell is “infernum,” while in Greek, it’s “tártara.” Maybe I need stronger glasses, but infernum and tártara don’t look like they were stolen from “Hel” to me.

Furthermore, it is extremely unlikely that the authors of the gospels, the church fathers, and/or Paul of Tarsus (whom Andrea credits as the founder of Christianity) spoke English, seeing as how even Old English only dates to the fifth century. I greatly admire anyone who can steal the name of a Norse goddess they’ve probably never heard of for a language that does not yet exist. They would be high-powered stockbrokers, no doubt, if they were alive today.

The modern word ‘hell’ derives from the old English “hel” and “helle”, and yes, it is a cognate of the Old Norse name of the netherworld. Amazingly, they actually got something right. I’m not even going to bother with the claims about chakras though. Just… no.

3. “Satan” in Hebrew means “adversary,” but the Hebrew language was derived from other languages that preceded it by hundreds to thousands of years. The Hebrew letters are derived from Phoenician and Phoenician was derived from hieroglyphics; cuneiform- just research any text book on the origins of languages. [2]

Both Phoenician and Hebrew are classified as Canaanite languages, which are in the Semitic family of the larger Afro-Asiatic family.

The Joy of Satan clergy also seem to have misunderstood what Egyptian hieroglyphics and Sumerian cuneiform were. They are writing systems—like runes or the Latin alphabet—not separate languages.

So where did Phoenician and Hebrew come from then, you ask? Probably Canaanite, as demonstrated by this family tree. Notice, however, that Sumerian is not listed anywhere in this diagram. This is because Sumerian, like Basque and Korean, is classified by linguists as a language isolate.

Note in the upper northwest corner of the map of India, the name of the town “Satana.” “Satnam” and “Sa Ta Na Ma” are sacred mantras used in kundalini (serpent) meditation. The five primal sounds in Ancient Sanskrit, one of the oldest known languages are “SA-TA-NA-MA.” “Sa” means infinity; Ta means life; Na means death; and Ma means rebirth. The Jews who wrote the bible, obviously at some point shortened “Sa-Ta-Na-Ma” to “Satan” which cuts off at death. This was in further attempts to remove knowledge and replace it. The nazarene was invented as a distraction for the masses and nothing more. [2]

The JoS really really need to learn about the wonderful world of false friends. There are a number of pages on the ‘net that claim to have established a link between Hebrew and Sanskrit. The problem is that they do this by simply comparing lexicon, and some similarities in lexicon do not prove a relationship. Actual linguists compare syntax and phonological and morphological systems as well. I suspect that most sites comparing Sanskrit and Hebrew don’t mention syntax or phonological and morphological systems because they probably don’t know what they are.

There have been many conflicting articles concerning the Yezidi Devil worshippers of Iraq. The Yezidi people originally came from Southern Iraq and migrated north to Mount Lalish. It is believed they are descendants of the Assyrians who sought refuge after the fall of Nineveh in 612 BCE. [3]

Sorry, but no. The Yezidi, by and large, are KURDS, and therefore, they’re more closely related to the Persians than the Assyrians. There areAssyrians alive in the Middle East today, but most of them are Syriac Christians, not Yezidi.

The name “Jehova” was stolen from the Roman God “Jove.” “The pious Dr. Parkhurst. . . proves, from the authority of Diodorus Siculus, Varro, St. Augustine, etc., that the Iao, Jehova, or ieue, or ie of the Jews was the Jove of the Latins and Etruscans…””YHWH/IEUE was additionally the Egyptian Sun God Ra: Ra was the father in heaven, who has the title of ‘Huhi’ the eternal, from which the Hebrews derived the name ‘Ihuh.'” [4]

Remember what I said above about false friends? Uh-huh… Jehovah is the English rendering of YHVH or יְהֹוָה. It’s been argued that “Jehovah” is based on a misunderstanding. The Jews rarely pronounced YHVH and used ‘Adonai’ or ‘Elohim’ instead when reading aloud from scripture. Where YHVH originates is hard to say, though it was already in use by the time of the Babylonian captivity, in the 6th century BCE. That throws some dirt on Andrea’s theory, considering that the Jews had little-to-no contact with the Romans or their god, Jupiter, until Rome conquered Judea in the 1st century BCE.

The name Jupiter, incidentally, was derived from the Latin, “lovis pater” and “Iovis” was eventually turned into Jove by English writers.

Most wound up in the “Goetia.” Note the similarity of the root “Goet” meaning “Devil” and the derogatory Jewish word for Gentile, which is “goy” or plural, “goyim.” [5]

(“goy” or “goyim” – plural, are Jewish derogatory words for “Gentile/s” the root “goeti” is the root word of “Devil.” Satan is the God of the Gentiles and our True Creator God. “Satan” means “enemy” in Hebrew. [7]

Goetia is a Latin word derived from the Greek, γοητεια (goeteiam, meaning “charm” or “jugglery”) which was derived in turn from the Greek word for sorcerer, γοης.

Goyim is indeed a Hebrew word often used to refer to Gentiles. However,goyim literally means “nation”or “people” and has no connection with devils or demons. Your mileage may vary about the question of whether or not goyim is “derogatory.”

Note “Jesus” the five letters represent the five elemtnts- fire, earth, air, water, and quintessence of the human soul [6]

I suppose the JoS clergy assumes “Jesus” was the name first applied to the Nazarene? Sorry, but no. Jesus is “an Anglicization of the Greek Ίησους (Iēsous), itself a Hellenization of the Hebrew יהושע (Yehoshua) or Hebrew-Aramaic ישוע (Yeshua), meaning ‘YHWH rescues.'” Had the New Testament not been written in Greek, we might have known Jesus as Joshua, but more about that can be found here.

“Easter” was stolen from Astaroth. Originally known as “Ashtar.” This holiday coincides with the Vernal Equinox of spring when day and night are of equal length. Known as “Eastre” to the Anglo-Saxons. As the Goddess of fertility, she was associated with rabbits and eggs. The xtians stole this holiday and twisted its meaning. Other names include: Easter Eastre Eos Eostre Ester Estrus (Estrus is when an animal goes into heat; mating season) Oestrus Oistros and Ostara. Again, the “Lamb of God” was stolen from the Zodiac sign of Aries the Ram which occurs every spring. [6]

You know, there’s a great dictionary of etymology over here. Try and use it sometime. And once again, Andrea and co.’s view is very English-centric. There are Christians who don’t speak English, after all, and they don’t call Easter, well, “Easter.” Speakers of Romance languages call Easter by its Greek name, Pascha, which was derived from Pesach, the Hebrew Passover. Speakers of many Slavic languages call it “Great Day” in their respective tongues. In Croatian and Serbian, Easter is called Uskrs, “Resurrection.”

So where does the English word, “Easter?” come from? That dictionary of etymology I linked to above says Easter is derived from the Old English,Eastre. According to the Venerable Bede, Eostre was an Anglo-Saxon goddess of the dawn whose name was co-opted by Anglo-Saxon Christians for the celebration of the resurrection of Christ.

The article mentions “Ostara” and had Andrea spent more time doing research and less time doing LSD, she’d know that Ostara was first mentioned by Jakob Grimm, of Brothers Grimm fame. He speculated that Ostara was a German goddess that the German Easter, Ostern was based on. (While we’re on the subject, the neo-pagan holiday of Ostara is a mixture of different spring fertility celebrations and there seems to be no actual record of a historical holiday called Ostara.)

So does that mean that the whole idea of Easter was stolen from Germanic and Anglo-Saxon religion? Probably not. The idea of the celebration was not invented by Anglo-Saxons and the Venerable Bede’s theory about Easter coming from the goddess Eostre was just that. Eostre has no certain parallel in North Germanic languages, though Jacob Grimm suggested Eostre may be related to the figure of Austri, from a 13th century Prose Edda. So, in short: whether or not Eostre was actually ever worshipped is up for debate. Either way, neither the Venerable Bede nor Jakob Grimm ever claimed that she was associated with rabbits or eggs.

Moving on, the claim that the “Lamb of God” was stolen from the Zodiac sign/constellation Aries is another thing straight out of Bizarro world. The Lamb of God actually comes out of Passover tradition when the Temple in Jerusalem was still intact. Every Passover, a lamb would be slain, its blood spread on the altar and the flesh eaten. Now since I know most of the Joy of Satan clergy has a difficult time grasping metaphor, I’ll spell it out: in calling Jesus Christ the “Lamb of God”, his followers were saying that he was a sacrificial lamb offered up to repent for humanity’s sins. There’s an alternative theory that the phrase should actually be translated as “son of God”, but either way, it doesn’t have a thing to do with Aries the Ram.

Speaking of, Aries actually refers to a golden ram that rescued Phrixus and Helle from being sacrificed due to the lies of their stepmother, Ino. Helle fell off the back of the ram and drowned, though Phrixus reached dry land safely and sacrificed the ram to Zeus in thanks. The ram’s golden fleece was given to Aeëtes and that golden fleece became the very fleece that Jason sought to claim in myth of Jason, Medea and the Argonauts.

The Rosary was stolen from Tibetan Mala Beads, used for meditation. The repetition of the “Hail Marys” and the “our fathers” are stolen from the East Asian Mantras. A Mantra is a word repeated over and over to focus the mind in meditation. “Ohm” is the most common. The robotic repetitious prayers recited over and over again in Christian Churches are also corrupted imitations of mantras. [6]

… Right. And the Desert Fathers knew what Buddhists were doing in Tibet… how, exactly?

And sadly, their definition of a mantra is, at best, an oversimplification.

“Amen” when said at the end of Christian prayers was STOLEN as well. “Amen” was stolen from the Egyptian “Amon.” “Amon RA.” [6]

Amen is actually Old English, derived from the Greek “amen, which was in turn derived from the Hebrew “amen”, meaning truth. It was often used as a term to confirm agreement, from Semitic root a-m-n “to be trustworthy, confirm, support.” This is why, even today, people often respond to a statement that heartily agree with with “Amen!” Amon, conversely, was apparently Egyptian for “hidden.”

The Tarot, which originated in Egypt and is based upon the constellations (Egypt was the center of Spiritual Alchemy) has evolved into a deck of cards, of which modern playing cards originated after the trump was discarded.

There’s no concrete evidence that the Tarot came from Egypt, unless Andrea and friends have a large collection of manuscripts stored away somewhere. As far as we can definitely tell, the first Tarot decks originated in 15th century Italy.

It’s true that playing cards in general first entered Europe by way of the Egyptian Mamluke Sultanate, sometime in the 11th or 12th century, but there’s no reason to suppose that the Mamlukes were sekritly into Egyptian mysticism. Most of the the Mamulkes came from the areas around the Caucasus and were, therefore, no more “Egyptian” thanCleopatra VII.

Michael the archangel is the same and was stolen from Marduk. Archangel “Gabriel” was stolen from the Egyptian God Thoth, Raphael was stolen from Azazel and Uriel from Beelzebub.

Michael, Gabriel, Raphael and Uriel began as Chaldean demi-gods, not a Babylonian god, an Egyptian god, a Talmudic angel and a Philistine idol.

This is one of the many, many examples of the Joy of Satan clergy asserting that some Jewish or Christian angel/god/biblical figure was stolen from something in some other religion, and then fail to back up that claim. What are the similarities between say, Raphael and Azazel?

The “Horned God” originates to Sumeria. The Sumerian Gods wore headgear with horns. This predates Judeo/Christianity by thousands of years. Pagan religions were known for their worship of the Horned God. [1]

Kind of like Vikings? (Or not: apparently Vikings never wore horned helmets. Damn.)

Anyway, the Horned God myth was advocated by Margaret Murray in the 1930s, but it’s been discredited and Andrea’s version is even more bizarre. At least Murray could point to actual horned gods in ancient European religions, like Pan or Cernunnos. As far as I’m aware, there is no Sumerian god with horns; hell, there’s not even a Akkadian or Assyrian god with horns.

Next time on, “Can’t Sleep: Jews Will Eat Me”… The Joy of Satan Ministries and the Inquisition.

Egoistic Mageson666, and some stupid members.

Something fishy about Don Danko aka HP Mageson666 banning Joy of Satan clergy member Lux Luciferova AKA Love For Ea Enki AKA Antares 666, a member for 3+ years, but allowing a “crazy Hungarian member” (as she was/is called by another member right on JoS forums) to remain after she dared threaten to spiritually murder Don Danko AKA Mageson666 and other HP’s. Veronika Hompo AKA Viktoria Feher. Notice that Viktoria Feher calls herself “her friend” when she references herself. Dual personalities?

HP Mageson 666 bans a member who has been with JoS for a while yet allows a paranoid psychopath that is fairly new to all this, who has Christian friends all over her friend list and many Jewish friends, too, along with dozens of vegans she still keeps in touch with and writes to agreeing with their posts on Facebook. One’s gotta question this guy’s rationale when he chooses this closet vegetarian/vegan over a true member. 😀JUL 26

All this start with few day ago, when Mageson666 again banned me
Why i do not know, my ideas are even by Maxime described like excelent, my accouts on forum was Lux Luciferova, then account which i do not remember and after that Love For Ea Enki and now is Antares 666,
and in JoS groups i have account djn13f and before that many other accouts, i am 3 years in Joy of Satan so i have a lot of accouts, which are all banned by mageson.And why?
I do not know, i even contribute in educating new members, answering on questions, doing spiritual warfare, sharing truth with link, a hours and hours on internet, i was good a member, like i am still now.
700 comments on YouTube, and 200 on websites which allow postingcomments without moderator approval first.
A lot of ideas hove to share links.
I even try to share my experience with Satan and Guardian Demon, story hove i find Joy of Satan, my experience when i was newbie. He not approve that, but he approve idiotic questions of some other members.
I just wanted to share my experience of what I went through to help new members.I was angry, so i find on internet comments of members about Mageson666, i see that i was not only member who have this problem with High Priest Mageson666 (Don Danko) and because i could not share my opinion on forum or group again because moderator Mageson, i share on my page and then to people not thing in wrong manner why i share that i write my problem to, just after sharing link i write this:https://www.facebook.com/Lucifer.EA.Enki/posts/1016149695070093And after that i decide share all this to member of Joy of Satan by email, i share because i feel all this with Mageson need to stop, but i share only to few members, because some of that members advice me to talk to Mageson and Maxime to solve this problem, so i send email to Mageson and writhe what i do not like about him and why and share what i write on my page.

The first person I was advised to do so is a person who insulted me soon after and also share a lie about me on Facebook, she write this to me:

DIE! YOU EVIL PSYCHOPATH!

MAGESON DOESN’T GIVE A SHIT ON YOU AND I ALSO WON’T GIVE A SHIT ON YOU ANYMORE!
YOU ARE NOT SATANIST AT ALL BUT A FUCKING PSYCHOPATH SLUT WHO IS SHARING JEWISH BLOGS WHICH SMEARS INNOCENT PEOPLE.
FILTHY LITTLE WHORE, I HOPE YOU WILL DIE SOON!!!

SATAN WILL NEVER ACCEPT YOU, BECAUSE YOU ARE OF THE ENEMY. THE GODS WILL PUNISH YOU SOON!

I TOLD YOU THAT I DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOUR FUCKING PROBLEM WITH DON. I ONLY WANTED YOU TO REMOVE ONLY 2 POSTS WHERE YOU SHARED THAT JEWISH BLOG WHICH SLANDERS ME. I NEVER HURT OR HARMED YOU BUT NOW YOU CROSSED THE LINE. YOU DO NOT KNOW ME BUT YOU ATTACKED ME BY SHARING THAT FUCKING BLOG!
FROM NOW YOU CAN CONSIDER ME AS YOUR ENEMY, YOU IDIOT BITCH.

YOU NEVER WAS A REAL SATANIST AND NEVER WILL BE. YOU NEVER WILL BE ACCEPTED AND YOU NEVER WILL BE ON OUR FORUM SO GO AND FUCK YOURSELF, YOU CRAZY BITCH!

And after that this:

You are an idiot bitch! How dare you call me crazy after you attacked
> me?! You are sharing a jewish blog and abuse me and other members and
> you want to call me crazy?! ARE YOU SOUND OF MIND??!
>
> You evil psychopath LEAVE US ALONE AND GET OUT OF OUR LIFE!
>
> As I said you are not normal and you are not satanist at all.
>
> Satan will kick your fucking ass.
>
> Go and fuck your new jewish friend : Erika Hazarhun aka Suzanne Hayes.
>
(This send to me Viktoria Feher)

And after that, she share to members of Joy of Satan on Facebook this:

This is important. Satanist and Nazis in my timeline, please block and report this page. This page is run by Dajana Fitos and she is herself an infiltrator. She works for some Jew called as Suzanne Hayes who has been harassing my friend. She calls herself as a Satanist and shares JoS material but attacks high priests. Just see that page. She is attacking HP Mageson 666 and then claiming that how oppressive he is. Now frankly speaking I did noticed her posts on forums. She was just copy pasting some bullshit taken from internet and calling it her own. She runs a group on FB called as PDF which is a secret group and posts all kind of books on occult, each book contradicting each other. Lol.

So, stupid members, you think that i am a infiltrator, that i working for that jew? No. I do not care who write that blog, i only know that on this link from that blog https://hungariancultistnazis.wordpress.com/2015/04/01/hungaryan-gone-crazy-joy-of-satan/ i found that other member are complain too about Mageson. And that why i shared that link.

Also, you think that Mageson banned me because i shared that link? Use logic, why i all this time post good things and suddenly i share that link and wrote what i wrote on my page?

Maxime say this: No mediators between you and Gods and search for knowledge, do not wait other people to find for you.

All this time, two years, from time since it started this Mageson´s censorship of all topic and banning accounts, all this time I explore, l find new interesting information like about the elements and Mer Ka Ba meditation which that I found two days ago, some things that Maxime has not yet been share to us, all this time I seek and I am learning and progressing, and members who have blocked me who unfriended me i telling them to fuck themselves. And to Mageson , well, l will laugh at you one day .

I do not accept the apology , I am part Jos, i do meditation and i will participate in a collective ritual when will needed but I will continue to seek knowledge .
I was very hurt condemnation of me by members, that I ‘m doing more than just a lazy member yet not good enough because it is more important opinion of stupid member about me, who insulted me , something what I have not told any member , i did not come to argue , but to learn and I share what I know.

I seek knowledge, not dogma, so that why i come to you, I am not anyone’s property to tell me to shut up , I ask the questions, and if you not give me the answer , I do find elsewhere .

I have come here in the pursuit of the knowledge, not the dogma.

Enki Lucifer Satan EA Ptah Shiva Melek Taus Dionysus Viracocha

Something fishy about Don Danko aka HP Mageson666 banning Joy of Satan clergy member Lux Luciferova AKA Love For Ea Enki AKA Antares 666, a member for 3+ years, but allowing a “crazy Hungarian member” (as called by another member to HungARYAN) to remain after she dared threaten to spiritually murder Don Danko AKA Mageson666.

“How dare you call me crazy” — Veronika Hompo AKA Viktória Fehér
Viktória Fehér AKA Veronika Hompo looking for pics of Mageson666 so she can

Viktória Fehér AKA Veronika Hompo looking for pics of Mageson666 so she can “spiritually murder” him. To quote her public comment: “If he won’t stop himself I will curse him.”  “Now I started to have doubt if he’s spiritual satanist at all…”  “He can be traitor too.”  “Are there any method to stop him?”

Viktória Fehér says this is a Jewish blog. LMAO 😀 Poor crazy Veronika Hompo, to her all blogs are Jewish and she is afraid of all of them and everyone who is outside in the world and not spending 20 hours a day doing protection rituals because they’re idiot neo-nazis. Hey feherviki86 why do none of the sermons Mad Max posts ever have anything to do with spiritual satanism?

Hungary makes historic apology for its role in the Holocaust (2014) Hungary still murders Romani people

Hungary makes historic apology for its role in the Holocaust

Hungary, 27.1.2014 14:41, (ROMEA)
--ilustrační foto--

–ilustrační foto–

Speaking at the United Nations in New York, Hungary has apologized for the first time ever for the role the country played in the Holocaust. News agency MTI reported today that the apology was made last Thursday by the Hungarian Ambassador to the UN, Csaba Körösi.

“Until today at this forum, no one has ever expressed, on behalf of the Hungarian state, its responsibility for its role in the Holocaust,” MTI quoted Ambassador Körösi as saying. The ambassador went on to say he would be making two separate statements of Hungarian responsibility that Thursday.

The ambassador made the apology during an event held at the UN on the occasion of the 70th anniversary of the Holocaust in Hungary, whose victims were Jewish and Romani people. He then repeated it at the opening of an exhibition called “Remembrance of the Holocaust in Hungary” which was put together by various organizations with the participation of the Hungarian mission to the UN.

“We owe the victims an apology because the Hungarian state was guilty of the Holocaust, on the one hand because the state did not manage to protect its citizens from annihilation, and on the other hand because it aided their mass murder and provided financial resources for it,” Körösi said during a press conference at the New York headquarters of the United Nations to launch a series of events dedicated to the Holocaust. Hungary is commemorating the 70th anniversary this year of the transport of more than 430 000 Hungarian Jews to the Nazi death camps, deportations that began shortly after the German invasion of the country.

The problem of anti-Semitism is currently alive again in Hungary due to the controversial ultra-right Jobbik movement there. Its members reject Hungary’s responsibility for the murder of Jewish people during WWII and are notorious for making anti-Semitic declarations.

Recently the government of Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orbán generated even more bad blood with a plan to erect a large monument in Budapest to be unveiled on the anniversary of the German occupation of Hungary in March 1944. Representatives of Hungary’s Jewish communities protested the move, which critics consider part of efforts to obscure the responsibility of the former representatives of Hungary and its local security forces at the time for the deportation of the Jews.

ČTK, translated by Gwendolyn Albert
Related articles:

Hungary: Life in prison for murdering Romani people

9.5.2015 14:14

Yesterday the Associated Press reported that a Hungarian appeals court has upheld the sentencing of four men responsible for attacks on Romani people during which six individuals, including a five-year-old boy, died in 2008 and 2009. Three perpetrators were sentenced to life in prison without the possibility of parole in 2013 and the appeals court has now agreed with that verdict.

The court also upheld the original 13-year sentence for the fourth man involved. According to the indictment, the three perpetrators attacked Romani settlements near small villages in central and eastern Hungary from July 2008 to August 2009, setting Romani dwellings on fire and shooting people dead as they fled.

There were reportedly nine such attacks during which the perpetrators used firearms, grenades, and Molotov cocktails. The fourth defendant drove the getaway car during the group’s last two attacks.

The racist violence shocked the entire country and led to accusations that the police were not sufficiently protecting members of the Romani minority. In addition to the fatalities, five Romani people were seriously injured during these anti-Romani pogroms.

According to the indictment, the men shot 78 rounds of ammunition, threw 11 Molotov cocktails and endangered 55 people total. The victims are still feeling the consequences of the attacks to this day.

As the sister of a 45-year-old woman who was murdered by one attack in the village of Kisleta said, their 81-year-old mother “still cries three times a day” over the attack that took her daughter’s life. The victim’s 13-year-old daughter was also seriously wounded when the village was assaulted.

The group of culprits was arrested on 21 August 2009 in the town of Debrecen. In the indictment, the prosecutor said the perpetrators were motivated by racial hatred during all of their crimes and prepared their attacks “with military precision” because they wanted to terrorize the entire Romani community.

ČTK, translated by Gwendolyn Albert